Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Game did not crash.

AKBannerlord

Recruit
Summary: Unlocked crafting components reset to locked later during gameplay.
How to Reproduce: About every 15-30 minutes crafting components rest to lock after unlocking. I noticed that a message in white text appears in the bottom left corner message feed that states "Crafting values reset." I'm using the Beta 1.8.0 update. I started a new campaign in single player mode. The crafting component issue has occurred at least 10 times in 14 hours of gameplay.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats used. Only non Taleworld mode is MoreArenas 1.5.5.315545
Scene Name (if related):Not related.
Media (Screenshots & Video): None.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GForce RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6079
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM: 64
Motherboard: ASUSTUF Gaming Z490-Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD M.2

I have this issue, and i cant go back to old version which is 1.7.2 Is there any way to go back previous versions without corrupting save file ?

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for respond to the issue. I’m very glad that you are sending the issue to the Q&A team. Hopefully a fix can be developed. I really enjoy the crafting part of the game. So far I have started new campaigns with Battanian, Valandian and Empire all with the same crafting part reset issue.

Thank you so much for fixing the crafting issue! You are an effective human. The relocking of the crafting components is resolved as a result of Taleworlds 1.8.0 hotfix patch distributed on 14 JUN. THANK YOU and your developer team!

Back
Top Bottom