Courtship and no second chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Who thought the current system was a good idea?

You need to get a PERFECT conversation to pass, and if you don't, you're shut down forever.
Hell, even the option to "talk about it later" (I though I'd return when I buff my charm a bit) locks you out completely as if you failed!

I get that we are on early access but this really needs to be revamped. Not only the second chance element (which could be triggered based on you increasing your renown or something like that) but also fixing the issue that if your wife dies (eg dies on childbirth), you can not really get married again

THis whole marriage system looks so meaningless currently, game not last long enough for kids to get in play. Another placeholder, I believe.

Who thought the current system was a good idea?

You need to get a PERFECT conversation to pass, and if you don't, you're shut down forever.
Hell, even the option to "talk about it later" (I though I'd return when I buff my charm a bit) locks you out completely as if you failed!
should be able to get a second chance after a while, maybe thru special interactions with related characters etc. Its pretty retarded for someones decision (for every similar case IE court,join kingdom) to remain the same forever. But a base cooldown is gay, so, a mix. some base cooldowns based on NPCs in common with you, or their clan. Some never cooldown, and some thru side quests etc (do this revenge for me I will reconsider etc)

Back
Top Bottom