Court of Reveran [CoR] vs Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm Available if Crazy_Archer isnt , But I'm on a crappy laptop so I  cant make any videos (Cant even play :cry:)

We can always rally the Khanate guild and re conquer the steppes.  Best clan ever. Never lost a match. :cool:

MaHuD said:
Zaharist said:
MaHuD said:
Zaharist said:
go CoR! FOR THE WIN!
Try to play and win without Mercs before you whine about BoH.
MaHuD try to use your brains (i am sure you have some) to think before posting smth :wink:
So RS didn't merc for you?
This isn't proper way to ask for excuse, when you definitely understood, that you're wrongly accused somebody, MaHud. Pls, try again. Or you do not see the difference between all those damn Russians (DRZ, VS, RS, ....). Agree, we are all have the same face  :evil:
Just fyi, Zaharist (DRZ clan-leader) was the one, who started the thread (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,148090.0.html), in which suggest to prohibit any mercs for any ENPL matches. I guess, this is DRZ official opinion abt using mercs.

Actually I had no clue he belonged to DRZ.
I assumed he was VS because he was whining and trying to get a flame war. (Reading back his last posts it seems like the latter is something he does quite often)

So fine then, but please do explain my why he has some sort of grudge against BoH? (Following the results of the match it seems)

MaHuD said:
So fine then, but please do explain my why he has some sort of grudge against BoH? (Following the results of the match it seems)
Frankly, I don't know exactly. I have some guesses but don't want to start this passed grudge once again by recalling someones thoughts and reasons :smile: I'm against any wars, except on WB servers ones :smile:
MaHuD, please, accept my apologizes for flooding your and BoH thread, just in case :oops:

Mahud: They are quite big - I saw at least 50 of them in one moment together in game, back in my crpg days. And they have much more in active status.

Teddy Bear: Thanks for these words. As you said, its gone. Altough Zaharist is for sure one of many guys, that have some problems with breathing now (even after the rematch, or perhaps just because of what rematch showed). We do think too, that its best not to look back.

Our problem now is to find a way to get the Lady of the Rape on our side  :smile:

MaHuD said:
I assumed he was VS because he was whining and trying to get a flame war. (Reading back his last posts it seems like the latter is something he does quite often)

ew mahud, look at the sig next time  :wink:

MaHuD said:

because Boh doesn't like to loose and will forget the honor and do anything... Where the heck were u when this thing started?

Back
Top Bottom