Court of Reveran [CoR] vs Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]

Users who are viewing this thread

Court of Reveran [CoR]
Clan Leader: Arch3r
His substitute: Mahud and Captain Lust
Contacts:
-Overlord [Taleworlds forum account: Overlord- ; Xfire: jkkg]
-Arch3r, leader [E-mail:  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007902037 xFire: http://www.xfire.com/profile/lycanpilgrim/]
-Mahud, co-leader [steam: Khaduffii , xfire: Kroshnir]
Server: CoR_Courtyard, located in the Netherlands
u5umf.jpg

and your opponent will be known for sure on Monday, sorry for delay. You can contact both clan leaders, to disscus the day of your match, to avoid further delay of tournament matches.
Your opponent will be [Boh] or [VS]:

Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]
Leader of the clan: Smuggler - Xfire: smugglercz | Steam: smug28 | Ingame: Bohemian_King_Smuggler | PM: Smuggler
Contacts of substitute leaders: Chris - Xfire: carthoris | Ingame: Bohemian_Elder_Chris | PM: Boh_Chris
Marvv - Xfire: marvv02 | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023961991 | Ingame: Bohemian_Lord_Marvv | PM: marvv
Server:We have only a non-dedicated server in Czech Republic.
boh_shield.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

Instantly put on the 2nd page with all those threads closed...meh, would be better without the MOVED message.

Anyways Boh agreed on Thursday 19 GMT if they win, still waiting for VS.

Confirmed. Looks like the Lady of the Rape's blessing worked :lol:
See you on Thursday.

Also let's start thinking on which server(s) will we play. We offer our server Bohemian_Battlegrounds_CZ which you guys already know. There are Vincenzo's admin tools installed, so I think it would be cool to play the whole match there. But we can always move to yours if something goes wrong.

Players count 12. No spectators if you don't mind and we would like to keep factions.

Last week on tuesday/monday or something when playing on your server I had quite some lag, I would not like to play the whole match there. :smile:
(Maybe too many people on I don't know but it wasnt very nice)

'Another day nearer the battle
So drink up, lads and look brave.
For another day nearer the battle
Is another day nearer the grave.'

OK, summary:
Court of Reveran vs. Bohemian Guard
Date: Thursday, 16th December
Time: 19:00 GMT (20:00 CET)
Servers: Map 1 on CoR_Courtyard, Map 2 on Bohemian_Battlegrounds_CZ

Faction switch: YES
Spectators allowed: NO
Amount of players: 12 on 12

Don't forget to post admin password to the referee(s) who is(are) going to be there.
Maps and factions will be chosen here or on server? If here please choose Map 1.

Back
Top Bottom