Could not connect to server

Users who are viewing this thread

sinder1511

Recruit
Everytime i try to connect to a server after ive installed the Mod i get " could not connect to server " how do i fix so i can play on the Mercenaries servers?

Caba`drin said:
See the stickied threads on server connections above and do some trouble shooting.
Also note that a unique, legitimate serial key is needed for every player in MP.
Asked there allready doesnt get any answears, it shouldnt take many weeks to get help for a game you pay real money for, wake up and help us with our problems or pay your customers back your cash, i have a 100% legitimate serial key bough from steam.

A) Not sure who the "you" you are referring to, but you can always try an email direct to Taleworlds and see if you have any better luck contacting them via [email protected]
B) I didn't mean to suggest you ask there, but rather that you try the various steps suggested and report that you have or haven't. It's hard to know where to start without information that you've troubleshooted and checked all the various settings on your end as there are clearly plenty of folks accessing things OK.

Back
Top Bottom