Costum Troops aka Houseguard

Users who are viewing this thread

So i've only found a few old Threads about this Topic. The newest beeing about 3 Years old.

Do we have any information if we will be able to creat Costum Troops in Vanilla? (Iam sure there will be a mod at some Point)
So if we get our first Thief, we might be able to costumize a Unit?

So i've only found a few old Threads about this Topic. The newest beeing about 3 Years old.

Do we have any information if we will be able to creat Costum Troops in Vanilla? (Iam sure there will be a mod at some Point)
So if we get our first Thief, we might be able to costumize a Unit?
No idea, maybe they somehow want to implement this and that being the reason why player kingdom is not at release ?

I don't remember any dev blogs talking about being able to customize more that the skills and kit of yourself and your companions. I guess you can get identical weapon sets and uniforms for your companions? I've done this more than once, but I realize it's not the same. A small unit of personal bodyguards would be fun, though. Even if it's just five guys in stylish capes whose default action in battle is to follow you around and who never flee.

I mean wouldn't that just be companions? Just give them the same armor, a seperate command tab, then order them to follow you at the start of the battle and bam guards. They already follow you into towns in Bannerlord.

It would be nice to have unique troops to each house/clan so that there is a slight difference to each group. This could be from slight things like helmets to more complex things like unique troop types.

Back
Top Bottom