[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

For the record: Marcus TKing last night on IG over and over.

Beaten by naked guy after backstab despite him having full armour and shield.

Refuses to get to Nditions for a real duel, despite repeated requests.

Also, he is perhaps the worst player I have ever seen.

CoR members, do what you must. I know you won't discipline, but get him over to Nditions for some real duel humiliation. Let's organise a ritual humiliation session for this guy. I know you guys, and you'll all appreciate this. He deserves it.

After this, me and my fellow clan members will be happy to teach him manual block.

Cashnexus said:

CoR members, do what you must. I know you won't discipline, but get him over to Nditions for some real duel humiliation. Let's organise a ritual humiliation session for this guy. I know you guys, and you'll all appreciate this. He deserves it.

After this, me and my fellow clan members will be happy to teach him manual block.
OK for that duel, i even propose we have 3.
One as infantry that you have chances to win cause i never did that duel servers thing, but also one as cav and one as archers, for both you stand no chance.

arsenic_vengeur said:
Cashnexus said:

OK for that duel, i even propose we have 3.
One as infantry that you have chances to win cause i never did that duel servers thing, but also one as cav and one as archers, for both you stand no chance.

Is that you, Marcus?

Hello there! Nice to see you here! Greetings!

Well, this cav and archer duel sure sounds fun! Since we're talking about advantages, do I get full armour and backstab hit beforehand, though, or his this privilege reserved only for your "HO HO HO I AM MARCUS HO HO HO" antics on battle servers?

I really think it would be nice for new players like Marcus to get taught the basic skills of the game and so I think this would be good for him.  :lol:

Alex_C said:
I really think it would be nice for new players like Marcus to get taught the basic skills of the game and so I think this would be good for him.  :lol:

Yeah, it's a shame a lot of new players are getting into the game and joining clans without understanding things like manual blocking, dodging, or (in Marcus' case) the difference between the left mouse button and the right mouse button.

I would have hoped that being in a fine clan like CoR, chaps like Sair and Captainlust would have taught him this. Unfortunately he still seems to think that left mouse button = 'read server rules'.

Okay, Marcus was noble enough to get himself to the duel server and has put up a good showing so far.

C0aEW.jpg

He's certainly improving!

Anyway, no hard feelings, CoR guys, just tell him to TK people other than us in future. :smile:

Cashnexus said:
Okay, Marcus was noble enough to get himself to the duel server and has put up a good showing so far.

C0aEW.jpg

Anyway, no hard feelings, CoR guys, just tell him to TK people other than us in future. :smile:
Hmmm. You are not showing here the exact truth, cause i was "suiciding" at the end of battles which gives a -1 in kills, and i won 90% of cav duel, what we did most of the time, so dont cheat on that.

arsenic_vengeur said:
Cashnexus said:

C0aEW.jpg

Hmmm. You are not showing here the exact truth, cause i was "suiciding" at the end of battles which gives a -1 in kills, and i won 90% of cav duel, what we did most of the time, so dont cheat on that.

Nah, you're right. You're a good Cav dueler. :smile:

No hard feelings. I like you CoR guys. :smile:

Yeah what is going on here?!

*runs around in circles screaming "HETHBABE HETHBABE HETHBABE"*

Now guys, are you serious with this? So now k/d ratio is that all counts?
Cachnexus before you says something, you should know that there is an "edit" option. No need of double posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jg2okfrmR4&feature=related A SHARK ATTACK TO BATMAN ooooo my GOOOODDDDD
( attak or attached or wathever XD)
ahhahaahahahhahahahahahahaha ç____________________ç

Back
Top Bottom