Cool, I finally joined Sweden...what now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dengero

Recruit
I joined Sweden, they gave me a crappy (actually okish) village. Now what =D

My max party is 117. Not enough to beseige castles. How do I get about conquering the world? Thanks!

Kill ****.

*edit* This bit is me celebrating.

*EDIT* MY 1000TH POST
HUZZAH I AM AMAZING!

117 is enough to take over castles, you just have to strike in the right time and probably also strike a castle with a lot of prisoners (otherwise you'll most likely get f*cked up when they're trying to retake it)

Hmm there is no best gun, but most accurate I think miquelet musket is.
Most effective and usable on horseback would be Dutch 2 barreled carbine imo, but it's
less accurate than miquelet musket.

Idk about pistols, Dutch Pistol could possibly be the best pistol.

And with a good army of 100 men you can take a fortress, not any fortress but
at least a fortress that just have been captured. You'll maybe not take it if your
army consist of Militia. And some fortress can be a pain to take.
I remember when I lost 40% of my army in 3 volleys from the wall.  :shock:

If your army is too small you should try to have only high tier units. 80 Swedish reiters or fully upgraded mercenaries can easily take a city of 200. Also, try attacking the less defended cities and make sure no lords are garrisoned. Finally, if your faction is at war with 2 or more factions try attacking the weakest ones. In my experience the crimeans are the weakest repelling sieges and the cossacks the strongest.

YES! I took Lida Castle! Woooot! I asked the castle to be awarded to me...but when I go in it says "It's owned by no one" and there's like...no garrison. Should I sit on it until it gets awarded to me? =D

-edit-
WHAT?! The king just sent me a msg saying he's gonna give me 1200 bucks, and my castle will be given to some ^$(#*^%&$#% general. That or I renounce my oath. Wtfsssss T_T

Dengero said:
YES! I took Lida Castle! Woooot! I asked the castle to be awarded to me...but when I go in it says "It's owned by no one" and there's like...no garrison. Should I sit on it until it gets awarded to me? =D

-edit-
WHAT?! The king just sent me a msg saying he's gonna give me 1200 bucks, and my castle will be given to some ^$(#*^%&$#% general. That or I renounce my oath. Wtfsssss T_T
HAHAHA, I know the feeling, I took Minsk with a lot of effort only to see it given away to someone else ><

w00000t! The king has given me 3 cities so far, my renown is 1200+, and I am the new marshall of the swedish empire. I also eliminated the Cossacks. So now two questions:

1. What can I do with all these cossack lords in my prison? Just leave them there?
2. How do I declare war on the other two factions?

=D

Dengero said:
w00000t! The king has given me 3 cities so far, my renown is 1200+, and I am the new marshall of the swedish empire. I also eliminated the Cossacks. So now two questions:

1. What can I do with all these cossack lords in my prison? Just leave them there?
2. How do I declare war on the other two factions?

=D

1.  If you release them, they will migrate to the other factions that are left....and you will have to fight them again.  If you are planning to take the whole map and eliminate all the other factions, do not release them.  I had around 80 lords in my jails at the end of my rebel game.
2.  Attack one of their caravans or patrols.  You can then start to attack their cities.

if taken 170 garrison castle with 96 troops is used double barreled carbine best special made helmet forgot name black armour i killed loads i had alot of mercs from the south musket men and like 36 truk units with swor and shield

Back
Top Bottom