Continuous World Server

Users who are viewing this thread

eritchie

Recruit
Im sure this has already been discussed but I just wanted to recommend that pvp rather than being a set event should be based in a continuous world with for example 3 factions, 3 towns and 3 castles (one for each faction).

Battles then took place for control of the map where players earned gold or xp that could be traded for better gear that could be purchased from NPC or other players.

Basically im suggesting a pvp model similar to ESO but with less scale. Your character could level in the pvp area and become stronger over time, you could have a noobie server and some vet servers etc.. This would take the pvp to a different level and encourage the growth of guilds etc bringing the whole thing to life!

Just imagine the epic siege and field battles that might take place coordinated through chat and eventually discord etc. Any overpowered faction could be regulated by the two weaker factions working together!

Your only hope is a dedicated modding team, devs already got their money you wont see anything like this in official release. At the moment the modders dont even have the tools to do it, so curb ur enthusiasm for a few months or maybe end of this year.

That being said the idea is brilliant and I want it.

Absolutly love the idea, but i'm pretty sure there will be nothing in this direction. This would be a huge amount of work, and i doubt, that they want to invest the time for MP.

Back
Top Bottom