Contactrealm, For gamers, by gamers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kraven

Sergeant Knight
Just thought i would spread the word of this great new site. to quote the website.

www.contactrealm.com

Gaming has become a fun, interesting and exciting hobby, acknowledged by millions of people around the globe. In the 80s people watched Dallas but no one admitted to it, now over an estimated 50 million adults play online games but we are still considered a subculture.

No one admits it but everyone plays it. ContactRealm is the perfect platform to meet – date or keep in touch – with new and old friends within the gaming community, in an easy and easygoing way. It takes a gamer to understand a gamer.

This is a place to find like minded adults and bring the social aspect of online gaming a bit further. Here you can find a friend, a soul mate, a love of your life or “just” a date , as well as friends and penpals - someone who understands and shares your world of gaming.

Another object of ours is to connect as many
adult gamers no matter where you are from or what game you play.

You must be +18 to register.
Register for Free.

Translated:
Hay u guise! We're jumping on the Social Networking bandwagon several years after it departed, so to cover up this minor flaw, we're pretending it's unique!

PS, I'm not being racist against their subculture :shock:

Good luck of finding female gamers there who aren't lonely 40 year old virgin males in reality. :lol:

[quote author=New female members]
Leaflee        26 Year Finland
Faelivrin      29 Year Sweden
leila           26 Year Sweden
SmonkAnna 28 Year Sweden
SallyK   45 Year Sweden
Nefalia   26 Year Sweden
mustela   25 Year Sweden[/quote]

Ouch...

Vilhjalmr said:
waisis.gif

shouldn't that be "lacist"?

Bulle said:
[quote author=New female members]
Leaflee        26 Year Finland
Faelivrin      29 Year Sweden
leila           26 Year Sweden
SmonkAnna 28 Year Sweden
SallyK   45 Year Sweden
Nefalia   26 Year Sweden
mustela   25 Year Sweden

Ouch...
[/quote]

I think Nordic women are hot.

texaswolf said:
Dating sites are sad. It really isn't that hard to meet women.

Its both a community and dating site.

None the less no it isnt hard to meet women, but hey meeting more nice people never hurts.

Back
Top Bottom