SP - General Constant War is boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Grumpy181155

Sergeant at Arms
In my current play through since I have been a member of a faction it has been constant war and it is just getting boring. There are effectively only 5 factions remaining and my faction would have approximately 1/4 of all the cities on the map and every other faction is almost constantly at war with us and it is starting to get just a bit boring.

In my current play through since I have been a member of a faction it has been constant war and it is just getting boring. There are effectively only 5 factions remaining and my faction would have approximately 1/4 of all the cities on the map and every other faction is almost constantly at war with us and it is starting to get just a bit boring.

There's nothing else in the game to do. I find it to be particularly boring in many ways. Nova Aetas mod blows this game out of the water.

+1
by now constant wars are boring, but when you finally achieve a peacetime makes you wanna get back to wars... there´s a lack of mechanics in all aspects of the game, even more than warband has in his latests state.

Yep i think the same, this situation of constant war is pretty boring and should be removed, random wars with constant distance and strange evidences before like in Warband would much more interessting.

Peace deals should exist that prevent the Ai from going to war for X amount of time, whether its a year, 2 years, etc. This would also allow for non-aggression pacts, as well as alliances. Give the Ai something to do during peace time, at the moment they have nothing else to do but fester and start another war.

People have suggested bringing back feasts as a start, or tournaments hosted by lords and not just randomly generated accross all cities. I would suggest also giving the Ai activities such as A king visiting all the cities and villages within his domain, like kings were known to do throughout history. Public works are another option for a peacetime mechanic, wars devastate the landscape and the infrastructure of your nation, having a peacetime activity such as rebuilding village homes, clearing debris, paving new roads etc can be implemented to give the Ai something to do while they recover their nation from the last war.

Back
Top Bottom