Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My game constantly crashes every 2-4 saves while saving there are several other crashes but honestly i could live with them but the saving issue keeps me from playing btw i have to put only 1 version below but i tried it on all the versions using steams beta options
How to Reproduce: this happens just by saving and the behavior is the same across many sets of mods Ive been trying to deal with this on my own a long time
Have you used cheats and if so which: i use cheats to get my character up to speed as i am constantly switching to a new start to fix the issue and ultimately fail so the cheats are just skills teleport and health nothing deep
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:3090ti
GPU Driver Version: idk but its the latest
CPU: i9 13900k
RAM: 64gb
Motherboard: msi pro z690-a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 980 samsungs 2tb

This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue on un-modded game please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here.

This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue on un-modded game please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here.
ok i played for like 25 minutes on vanilla and same thing happened complete freeze while saving

Could you send us the contents of the C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs folder after you try to launch the game and freeze it again?
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you send us the contents of the C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs folder after you try to launch the game and freeze it again?
would love to but that file doesnt seem to exist my game is under D/steamlibrary/steamapps/common/mountandblade2bannerlord
idk if that changes how such a file would be named but its not there and it also is not in the m&b2 documents folder either
also there is no such thing as the folder programdata on my entire pc only microsoft files

The crashid we got shows there are number of mods enabled. Could you deactivate or delete them and try again? We can't support any issues that results from the mods. If you can reproduce the same issue without the mods, we will take a look.

The crashid we got shows there are number of mods enabled. Could you deactivate or delete them and try again? We can't support any issues that results from the mods. If you can reproduce the same issue without the mods, we will take a look.
So yea it was mod related in order to finally purge the problem i had to not only uninstall and reinstall which i had already tried but also delete all remaining files in steam/bannerlord folder AND delete everything in documents as well THEN reinstall on a different SSD to finallly resolve the issue
the problem with the crashlist is that none of the save crashes (including the one I thought was unmoded) were listed because they were not considered to be a crash at all since i killed the game with task manager due to prema-freeze thank for your help its not the vanilla games fault

Back
Top Bottom