Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-01_08.40.08_8ade2058021b0778c5edef9bba2cd23e

Amau1989

Recruit
I have had nothing but crashes. I have completely reinstalled the game. tried older saves and older versions. with the same results.

Help please. nothing but crashes since recent down load. runs for a few seconds then another crash. I have deleted and reinstalled the program several times and reverted back to older saves and versions of the game. still the same result.

Help please. nothing but crashes since recent down load. runs for a few seconds then another crash. I have deleted and reinstalled the program several times and reverted back to older saves and versions of the game. still the same result.

You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support.
I also recommend that you fill out the form below and provide your own ID crash when you send in your bug report.
Summary:
How to Reproduce
:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related): adammaurer1
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6089
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
RAM:8.00 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-G7DO2N3
System Manufacturer System manufacturer
System Model System Product Name
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU SKU
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2501, 7/21/2014
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product P8Z77-V LX
BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.488"
User Name DESKTOP-G7DO2N3\AdamM
Time Zone Central Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.95 GB
Available Physical Memory 4.38 GB
Total Virtual Memory 10.4 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.31 GB
Page File Space 2.46 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection Off
Virtualization-based security Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

mostly seems to be occurring shortly after leaving setlement

Same issue. I load a save with 75+ issue free hours, and crash within moments. I am using no mods. Occurs in 1.54 and 1.55.

Game is basically unplayable. No word from TaleWorlds :sad:

Same issue. Had 75+ issue free hours. Issue began in 1.54 and persists in 1.55. Game is unplayable. Crashes in saves and custom battles. No word from devs :sad:

598 hrs and now the games worthless haha. devs seem to just give the same list of fixed out instead of just doing and update and fixing the damn game. I wiped my hole damn computer this morning. nothing....

2021-01-02_09.31.22_263d91a0bfbc14524409a74b37a2f9b9
same crashes again and again. just after load of the game opened party and its crashed. worked well before patch 31.12,
Win 10
GPU Radeon RX 580
CPU intel core i 5 9400f 2.9 Ghz
HDD
Ram 20 gb 2.3 ghz
Motherboard MSI H310M Pro - M2 Plus

2021-01-02_09.31.22_263d91a0bfbc14524409a74b37a2f9b9
same crashes again and again. just after load of the game opened party and its crashed. worked well before patch 31.12,
Win 10
GPU Radeon RX 580
CPU intel core i 5 9400f 2.9 Ghz
HDD
Ram 20 gb 2.3 ghz
Motherboard MSI H310M Pro - M2 Plus
Have you tried to start a new game?

Same issue. I load a save with 75+ issue free hours, and crash within moments. I am using no mods. Occurs in 1.54 and 1.55.

Game is basically unplayable. No word from TaleWorlds :sad:

Good evening! You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support.

@Racoon_WaW @MB2archer I also recommend that you fill out the form below and create separate topics.
Summary:
How to Reproduce
:
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Good evening! You can try the recommendations from the developers at this link. If the solutions in this thread do not help you, please wait for a response from technical support.

@Racoon_WaW @MB2archer I also recommend that you fill out the form below and create separate topics.

I have tried those fixes - they don't work. Dev's have been less than helpful - basically just yeah cool it has been forwarded.

Summary: Crash 30 seconds into old saves, crashes randomly during custom battles too - had never had issues prior to this
How to Reproduce
: load an old save, or just go play a custom game, happens there hit or miss
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060S
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 32G gskills 3200 (stable)
Motherboard: MSI gaming plus max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial 1tb ssd nvme m.2

I have tried those fixes - they don't work. Dev's have been less than helpful - basically just yeah cool it has been forwarded.

Summary: Crash 30 seconds into old saves, crashes randomly during custom battles too - had never had issues prior to this
How to Reproduce
: load an old save, or just go play a custom game, happens there hit or miss
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060S
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 32G gskills 3200 (stable)
Motherboard: MSI gaming plus max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial 1tb ssd nvme m.2
To get help and solve your problem as quickly as possible, you should create a separate thread and specify your error ID, it is specified when you send the crash report.

Hi! Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I will update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

Could you all upload a save file right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Could you all upload a save file right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Done - it says it was uploaded successfully, I referenced
bFaceIII
in the comment

Back
Top Bottom