Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfang

Baron
I believe congratulations should be given for the first mod coming out from the Benelux region =D
well done developer's team!

here here!  :lol:

:lol:

Not really the first, considering Eisenhouwer's Man at Arms mod, Highelf's Fantasy mod and Raz's crusade mod (of which I can't recall the title.) :razz:

those were more a collaboration of different communities whilst this one is almost 100% BNL pure =P
built on the BNL forum too =D

Although Jezze does deserve about 95% of the credit you give away here, I like to point out that we're trying to reach the international community as well, since our BeNeLux MnB community is rather thin  :smile:

Thanks for all the positive comments about the mod and board! And yes, with this board we are trying to reach a more international public instead of just the Benelux community.

I just noticed this board.. and I thought.. 'bnl Eithy Years of War' where did I hear that before?
Ofcourse I did * Facepalm* and quicklly explored this new section...
Congratz!

mountaindblade21 said:
Lol, congrats, last time I came to this mod, it was still in pioneers guild, now u already got ur own subforum. :lol:

Things went pretty fast the last couple days =)

Jezze even released it the day BEFORE the announced release date  :razz:

Congratulations I haven't personally seen exactly what your mod is about, but your pic had pikes in it which has me interested right there.

Berserker Pride said:
Congratulations I haven't personally seen exactly what your mod is about, but your pic had pikes in it which has me interested right there.

Go crazy and let us know what you think of them ingame  :grin:

(850 downloads so far, come on people, what's stopping you from playing this?  :razz: )

madebyme said:
congratss :grin::grin: i'm proud of my country :cool:
So am I, but my country isn't in Europe.
See, right there.
flag.jpg
EDIT: sry, got a little off topic  :oops:

mountaindblade21 said:
madebyme said:
congratss :grin::grin: i'm proud of my country :cool:
So am I, but my country isn't in Europe.
See, right there.
flag.jpg
EDIT: sry, got a little off topic  :oops:

Omg didn't know there were other countries outside Europe  :shock:
This is all new to me.

Back
Top Bottom