Confederate Renegades Culture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffa19

Recruit
If I take over a city or hotel or something, can I choose Confederate Renegades culture? To build up a Confederate army?

I know with high enough influence or relations with the minor Confederate Renegades faction, I can recruit Confederate Renegades. But I'm wondering if I recruit a large enough army, and take over a town or fort of my own, can I set my new faction's culture to Confederate Renegade?

If not, is there something I could tweak in the mod files to allow the Confederate Renegades to be used as a culture?

Thanks,

don't think there's any kingdom management in this mod, so you can't actually form your own faction, thus you can't have your culture set to anything. 

so pretty much all you can do is hire Confederate mercs in towns and rescue/recruit Confederate prisoners.

Well when you capture a hotel or town or something, when you camp afterward, you can go into kingdom options, and select culture. I just used cheats to speed things up, and noticed that while you can choose american, indian, lawman, gangster and so on, there isn't the option to choose confederate culture.

I know that the mod is finished and everything, but is there any way for me to add the confederate culture option to the mod? The confederate renegades is already a minor faction, so I imagine there is already a troop tree. Is there a simple way for me to add the confederate renegades as a possible kingdom culture?

hm, i didn't realize they had added kingdom management in v9.1, then again i haven't capture a fief in the latest version either. 

i hope you get the answer you're looking for; i, too, would like to create a Confederate army.

I'm glad someone brought this up since I was also wondering about it, maybe someone with some sort of editing experience might be able to figure it out.

This info is in the FAQ too.

If I remember correctly,  I programmed culture management to only....

1) Change the background image for the menus when entering your settlements.
2) Change the type of troops you get from those settlements, so you can roleplay as a member of that faction.

I only programmed this for Major factions and Gang factions.  Minor factions were not included.  Sorry renegade lovers... :sad:

Back
Top Bottom