Resolved complete hard lock of computer every 9 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:behavior consists of a hard lock, completely unresponsive behavior following approximately 9minutes of play requiring a hard restart of the computer. behavior persists in both modded and unmodded play. appears to be corpse related as when #of corpses was set to high was able to get a full 70min of play before lockup. setting to unlimited corpses causes the lockup every 9 minutes of play. am unable to collect any data due to the unresponsiveness of the computer once behavior occurs.
How to Reproduce:launch bannerlord>load or create a game>play normally until lockup
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):n/a
Computer Specs:
GPU:zotac rtx 3080ti
GPU Driver Version:512.15
CPU:i9 10900kf
RAM:32gb 3600mhz cl18
Motherboard:msi z490 mpg
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):2tb samsung 860 evo

after some more play testing the issue appears to be related with performance settings, any setting besides low or none causes freeze

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
apologies, after some hardware troubleshooting it appears at some point the nvidia drivers apparently became corrupted which lead to this behavior. after a DDU complete driver uninstall behavior appears to no longer exist, however i have only so far put 80min into play to try and see if it occurs again. once again i apologize for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom