Need More Info game on campaign mode randomly freeze - happens all the time, don't remember last time i used "exit game"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aviad222

Recruit
Summary: Game on campaign randomly freeze and i have to restart computer
How to Reproduce: play the game, sometimes it happens after 10 minutes sometimes after an hour... sometime in trade menu, sometimes in campaign map, usually does not happen during battles.
Game Version: latest, 1.1.2
Used mods: none
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GEFORce RTX2070
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: core i7 8700
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: gigabyte z370m ds3h
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): have both, game installed on HDD (windows in installed on SSD, and game was one installed on SSD as well, however it try to fix the freezes i did clean installation of the game again, and this time places on HDD..)

I verified integrity of files, i updated GPU drivers to the latest, i never installed any modes, i tried to lower from very high to high performance, and i even tried windowed mode, and safe mod.

always the same - random freeze...sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes after 2 hours.

thanks for any help as i find the game rather unplayable as those hard freezes force me to restart or shutdown my computer. in addition i should note I am running heavier game such as red dead redemption 2 with no issues...

Thanks!

Could you share your rgl_log.txt file located in the C:/ProgramData/Bannerlord folder after a freeze and restart?
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom