Resolved game on campaign mode randomly freeze - happens all the time, don't remember last time i used "exit game"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aviad222

Recruit
Summary: Game on campaign randomly freeze and i have to restart computer
How to Reproduce: play the game, sometimes it happens after 10 minutes sometimes after an hour... sometime in trade menu, sometimes in campaign map, usually does not happen during battles.
Game Version: latest, 1.1.2
Used mods: none
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GEFORce RTX2070
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: core i7 8700
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: gigabyte z370m ds3h
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): have both, game installed on HDD (windows in installed on SSD, and game was one installed on SSD as well, however it try to fix the freezes i did clean installation of the game again, and this time places on HDD..)

I verified integrity of files, i updated GPU drivers to the latest, i never installed any modes, i tried to lower from very high to high performance, and i even tried windowed mode, and safe mod.

always the same - random freeze...sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes after 2 hours.

thanks for any help as i find the game rather unplayable as those hard freezes force me to restart or shutdown my computer. in addition i should note I am running heavier game such as red dead redemption 2 with no issues...

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom