Companions always putting their troops to other garrisons

Users who are viewing this thread

Razdv

Veteran
I'm leading my army of my wife and 2 companions parties. 4 parties army. And all my companions and wife always seems to gift their troops into other vassals fiefs garrisons!
If I visit my fief they are only leaving prisoners, but keeping their troops in parties.

It is very weird behavior because they are at my army and I'm their army leader, always provided them with best troops manually and didn't ordered to give their tier 5-6 troops to other's garrisons. If they are going separate it is okay.

Not always happens but quite often...

Version: 1.3.0 beta
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 4 GB
CPU: Intel Core I5 3570k
RAM: 8 GB

Last edited:
In my further investigation, companions tends to leave some of their troops when I'm asking to enter castle or keep of my vassals.

I've got the same problem. If it's intended behavior the play needs to be given more control over what is sent to the garrison or be able to disable the option. A few mods have been made to fix the problem but none have withstood any updates.

In my opinion its almost game breaking. I've got 90 hours in the game and my army is my baby. losing 40 imperial legionaries just so you can trade at a city makes you want to quit.

I've got the same problem. If it's intended behavior the play needs to be given more control over what is sent to the garrison or be able to disable the option. A few mods have been made to fix the problem but none have withstood any updates.

In my opinion its almost game breaking. I've got 90 hours in the game and my army is my baby. losing 40 imperial legionaries just so you can trade at a city makes you want to quit.
The worst part is, you know those legionaries are going to starve to death because of the broken food system. Or they will be disbanded because the lord of the fief can't afford the wages.

That mod linked above is essential IMO, won't play without it.

This one is an annoying one because you need to go to a town with an army after a battle to deposit the prisoners. At least it appears lords stay longer in prisons than hanging around tied to ropes on the countryside.

The worst part is, you know those legionaries are going to starve to death because of the broken food system. Or they will be disbanded because the lord of the fief can't afford the wages.

That mod linked above is essential IMO, won't play without it.

Yeah agree. They REALLY need to give us a better command system for companions' parties. I can't believe they let it stay like this for so long when there are already mods that can do this since practically the first week of EA.

What is keeping them? Seriously, don't tell me this is Taleworlds' intended vision for the game. Because that's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom