Companion Hero Death Not Working

Users who are viewing this thread

sapphicmoon

Recruit
I have had hero death enabled since I began the game. One of my companions, Ascyron the Robber, died in battle. I confirmed on the scoreboard. However, he is still alive in my party and doing everything as before he supposedly died. I believe this is a bug, unless having a surgeon makes a roll prevent death or something (which I do have)

Would love to see this added soon, having a permadeath option working for you and your companions would add more depth to the clan gameplay

I have had hero death enabled since I began the game. One of my companions, Ascyron the Robber, died in battle. I confirmed on the scoreboard. However, he is still alive in my party and doing everything as before he supposedly died. I believe this is a bug, unless having a surgeon makes a roll prevent death or something (which I do have)
Ihave ran into something similar myself.
When i was fighting sturgia right before i got ryel and battania became the bulldozer of doom i was getting desperate because i saw battania becoming the buldozer of doom so i was taking ryel inthe hopes of funelling the battanias to 1 the village which i had proceeded to love to death so its garrison could be at least 50 hopefully a 100 so i could win for sure 2 fall back to the so i could defend in a seige battle which i ended up doing three times and defending the village 12 but im digressing so in my desperation i knew i needed ryel and i needed it now so i started excueting everylord in sturgia until i killed valla she didnt well kinda she was "dead" as in she wasnt alive it just that a band of zero was constantly in ryel and was messing with all my vassels ai the sea raiders ai the villagers ai but she was stuck and never healed her men because she was dead

Ihave ran into something similar myself.
When i was fighting sturgia right before i got ryel and battania became the bulldozer of doom i was getting desperate because i saw battania becoming the buldozer of doom so i was taking ryel inthe hopes of funelling the battanias to 1 the village which i had proceeded to love to death so its garrison could be at least 50 hopefully a 100 so i could win for sure 2 fall back to the so i could defend in a seige battle which i ended up doing three times and defending the village 12 but im digressing so in my desperation i knew i needed ryel and i needed it now so i started excueting everylord in sturgia until i killed valla she didnt well kinda she was "dead" as in she wasnt alive it just that a band of zero was constantly in ryel and was messing with all my vassels ai the sea raiders ai the villagers ai but she was stuck and never healed her men because she was dead
What language are you typing in?

Back
Top Bottom