Companion and personal quest bug + shield hitbox dissapearing in tournaments

Users who are viewing this thread

Kuu

Recruit
Was doing quests near Poros and Lycaron and i got two quests for herding sheep and selling them at another town, i put one on my companion and did the second one myself. This didn't conflict with the system of not doing two identical quests, but in the end the companion one was set to finish first, when i waited for it the quest failed and the companion never returned, this was in e1.03 so I'm not sure if its fixed, it seems it happens when you take two identical quests and don't do return your own first before your companion's ends. If you do the bug doesn't trigger, i managed to replicate it with my old save, and it always triggered when letting my companion finish first but never when i did mine first. Also when the bug triggered and my companion didn't return, it said it was last seen in Ain Baliq, every day, but was never there or anywhere near for ransom, and i even tried hitting the hideouts and nearby enemies but it was nowhere.

Another bug i encountered was with shields not having a hitbox at all in tournaments, it rarely happened. When i held the second mouse button my shield would be up but everything would go past it, spears, swords, like i was aiming the shield where the collision wouldn't hit the shield, but it was properly blocked, and the weapon went through the shield and hit me, multiple times. This rarely ever happened, around Poros too.

i don't think these kinds of bugs necessitate a dxdiag, if they do ill post it, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom