Community questions for Dev-Blogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, I counted 4 more questions answered beside the "What do you like most about Bannerlord?".
The thread will go in hibernation mode until Callum announces the next Q&A blog (or Rodrigo Ribaldo aka MadVader decides to make another smart joke around).
Cheers!

I have a couple of questions for Meriç Neşeli:
1. Will Bannerlord continue to have most of the information presented through text on the screen, with options to select an outcome?

2. How will Bannerlord make the game feel more like an RPG? (If that is too broad), will the game have special locations like Viking Conquest and more interactivity with people who aren't lords?

From what I heard, Taleworlds hires a large number of interns. How do you oversee all of their work and ensure their work is up to quality for Bannerlord? Have you had any hiccups with Interns creating subpar work and having to redo it?

My questions simple in bannerlord once released when you attack villages as a merc or even a lord can you capture them or hold them hostage/enslave the hole populace. Next question once a village or town castle ect. Is sacked by you or your faction will you be able to recruit your factions troops from that location in vanilla warband got annoying at times traveling all the way back to other terratorys to get a few replacment troops from your factions territorys

Harbinger8619 said:
Next question once a village or town castle ect. Is sacked by you or your faction will you be able to recruit your factions troops from that location in vanilla warband got annoying at times traveling all the way back to other terratorys to get a few replacment troops from your factions territorys
The most current information says that it will be like Warband.

John.M said:
Harbinger8619 said:
Next question once a village or town castle ect. Is sacked by you or your faction will you be able to recruit your factions troops from that location in vanilla warband got annoying at times traveling all the way back to other terratorys to get a few replacment troops from your factions territorys
The most current information says that it will be like Warband.

I hope there will be something like auxiliary system from roman times.  It is not fair to reinforce your army with the same troop types and equipment. It is also not very logical to have troops who wear enemy equipment and level up like so. I hope there is another troop queue for the de facto owner. Similar equipment to your main troop tree, weaker maybe can only be levelled up to tier 4 instead of 5.

So question:
Will there be special troop trees for the recruits from cultures other your kingdoms culture?

The artist's question to the artist.
This question is not only for the artist, but also for Armagan.

I will be very happy if both the artist and Armagan answer my questions.

1.Look at the video ( the global map in Chinese) - the dynamic sky, the sun in the haze, the sandstorm, beautiful mountains, roads, sounds, etc.
On the video only bushes are ugly and heavily swayed by the wind :smile:

This is still the first question :smile:
Why is there no life on the Bannerlord map? I wrote about this earlier. Here you can see posts with pictures:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8361482.html#msg8361482
This is a village on your map. I just drew light in the windows, smoke from pipes, fields with wheat, birds over water, boat, cattle, two mills (a water mill and a windmill) - and how much better!
%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B03%D0%B5.jpg

2.The second question is where did these beautiful mountains disappear from the global map?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8385610.html#msg8385610
%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B1.jpg

3.Third question.
When the game will make beautiful trees? Now the trees in the game are like brooms for a bath.
berezoviy.jpg
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8573007.html#msg8573007 
Here about the forest in the game and in reality:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8704822.html#msg8704822

4.This is not a question, but a remark. I noticed a mistake in drawing snow on houses. Details under the link:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8761672.html#msg8761672

5.Proposal to the artist and game developers. Draw a puddle of blood under the lying bodies. The fallen man fell - a puddle of blood emerged.

6.Offer on the global map, where the desert to make a flying sand. Where on the global map of snow - let fly the snow (drifting snow, Blizzard). It's easy, beautiful and will add to the atmosphere! 
This needs to be done not only on the global map, but also in the game itself.
sneg1958.jpg
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8775356.html#msg8775356

P.S. There is still an offer, but it's probably not the artist, but the developers. I don't know whether on the global map of the road. If the road will not the following can be done - clearing in the woods. 
I drew what it might look like.
%D0%94%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B0%20%D0%B2%20%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%83%20(1).jpg
I already wrote about this earlier:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8790169.html#msg8790169

P.S.S.I wrote a lot, sorry :smile:
Maybe I should write it in another place or create a separate one?

2.The second question is where did these beautiful mountains disappear from the global map?
Those are from the scene editor and not part of the worldmap :razz:

Good post overall!

I have a graphics question.

I read that some questions I want to know more about are already asked; how do you determine a factions look and what the difference is between low and high graphical settings.

So my question is: How do you get a graphical difference between the lowest setting and the highest? How do you choose which textures to change and adapt?

Duh said:
Those are from the scene editor and not part of the worldmap :razz:

Good post overall!
I know this is from the scene editor. So why not do it on the global map?

Thanks! :smile:

Duh said:
Good post overall!
The main thing is that the artist and Armagan read it. And that they read here, with pictures and explanations. And of course they answered all of us.

From earlier blogs, I can say they pick no more than 1-2 questions.
But as far as I can say, from my own point of view, I see more reproaches and improvements ideas than questions to the blog.
The ideas are cool by the way, good luck with it :smile:

I think my question still holds valid for the new blog:

1. Will Bannerlord continue to have most of the information presented through text on the screen, with options to select an outcome (Like City screens, events, etc)? I feel this worked well in (at least) Warband, and it sets the game apart from other RPG's.

I love dogs and cats. Would the villages have dogs and cats and, in winter, will you correctly put snow on top of dogs and cats or insist on your snow-related heresy?

WwNKDXk.jpg

cat-siting-in-snow-during-blizzard-near-fir-tree-in-winter-cat-with-picture-id678501180

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
I love dogs and cats. Would the villages have dogs and cats and, in winter, will you correctly put snow on top of dogs and cats or insist on your snow-related heresy?

WwNKDXk.jpg

cat-siting-in-snow-during-blizzard-near-fir-tree-in-winter-cat-with-picture-id678501180
As I said before - the snow is on top of dogs and cats, and not from their sides (from the sides quite a bit of snow).
And I love birds, frogs and butterflies. You must add them to the game!

cifre said:
Aside from the sarcastic jokes, can I truncate your question to:  Would the villages have dogs and cats? :smile:
I can sense you also don't care about snowed-on animals. This is probably why they made you a moderator in the first place.

It's not a serious question, please ignore.
279e7289f562e60617bcffafb5a3110b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom