***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Does this roadmap represent your basic wants for Bannerlord?

• Yes

Votes: 387 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

While I applaud the OP and all the work that went into this tread I hate to say it but I think this is just wasted effort. People on these forums need to realize TW either doesn't really care or doesn't want to communicate with forum users. We've been begging for more info for a long time and they won't change now why should they, they have our money there's no need to change the status quo, and 1 or 100 posts isn't going to change how they operate.

It will all be ignored. The decisions are being made by people not playing the game, they're burnt out and detached and they are afraid of letting go and pushing the power down letting their developers make the calls.

Ok. TW made a urgent meeting to discuss this? No, they have their own agenda,they are moving to next game.

It is a great list and a nice road map for modders. But this would require a minimum of 5 TW development years to complete.

Also, look at all those words and ideas. How could TW's target audience possibly be able to handle that much game. The Warband player base could handle it but think of the poor console players. ?

Completed tasks are marked in green.

Which incidentially is the only green writing in the whole post.

It's a great post. Like others, I fear it will fade in nirvana, not because of a lack of quality, but because of TW's lack of interest in engaging with their EA players. Exceptions are known and greatly appreciated, ofc.

This is a good list - however you are being unfair with your colouration system. Many of these items should be marked in yellow - except you have specified as recently confirmed?

For example sword sisters are already in the game. They just need to be accessed (effectively turning them on) which Taleworlds have no doubt got a plan for. However from your own system this can't be marked yellow because TW haven't mentioned it recently...?

Recommend you add another colour - orange or blue to suggest features which have been previously acknowledged or we can see evidence for in the game files. Much of these can then be coloured so. Right now you have things that are clearly planned and things Taleworlds clearly don't have a plan for in the same category.

P.S. You have also missed a number of features previously mentioned as coming shortly such as Banners (as part of the new battle formation system).

Great List!
Unfortunately we are nearing the 1 year anniversary of early access and not a single thing is marked in green (completed) ?
That's because he has purposefully excluded many items which should rightfully belong there.

Expanded tournaments, Expanded item slots. Larger Battles. Character Death. Marriage and children. The Heir system. Child Tutoring. Clan management. Faction inheritance. Expanded and finished skill perks. Unit cosmetic changes. Cultural bonuses. Faction rebellions. To name but a few...

I'm not saying he doesn't have a point in many respects; let's be clear. However right now this is a biased list and it needs the adjustment I mentioned earlier. Another colour representing items we know are in progress and all the items which should be in green added and not purposefully avoided.

Unless of course he is using green just to mean items finished since the roadmap is created? In which case of course every item isn't green - that's the whole point.

Which incidentially is the only green writing in the whole post.

It's a great post. Like others, I fear it will fade in nirvana, not because of a lack of quality, but because of TW's lack of interest in engaging with their EA players. Exceptions are known and greatly appreciated, ofc.

See above. It's not helpful making a list - if you are dishonest and only look at what's missing. I really think this is a great way to bring the communities thoughts together - but pretending this is an exhaustive list is wrong right now. I hope the OP makes appropriate adjustments to the list; and I can provide a lot of detail - but only if this is an honest attempt at a real roadmap and not just another attempt to rally resentment towards TW.

Please make it the former.

Last edited:
The game is already in a excellent state. I don't think anything should be added more. We just need bugs and crashes to be fixed thats all community wants.

Back
Top Bottom