Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Just FYI, but the next update isn't save friendly like I'd earlier hoped, because I added 9 cities, 20 castles, and 45 villages, 40 lords, 40 ladies, and 6 follower npcs among other things

phlpp said:
Just FYI, but the next update isn't save friendly like I'd earlier hoped, because I added 9 cities, 20 castles, and 45 villages, 40 lords, 40 ladies, and 6 follower npcs among other things

Is Ueda Castle ingame? :razz:

Haha, just for you I went back just now and moved Komoro castle a little north and renamed it Ueda, and made sure the initialization script gave it to "Lord Sanada". This Lord Sanada is more likely Masayuki though

phlpp said:
Haha, just for you I went back just now and moved Komoro castle a little north and renamed it Ueda, and made sure the initialization script gave it to "Lord Sanada". This Lord Sanada is more likely Masayuki though

AWESOME!!!! I love you!!!!.
(seriously) and yes you are right Masayuki was lord of the castle.

Prince de Radzivil said:
Very good work.

Are you planing to modify the cities/castles view in nearest future?
Yeah, they're my highest priority right now--I am changing all the scenes before I add the new features I want, like temple or special factions (such as ways to support the Ashikaga shogunate or the imperial court), new mercenary types (adding foreigners like portugese and dutch, ming chinese, mongols, jurchens, koreans, etc), and such like that. It gets monotonous, so I do add minor features in the meantime, like new menu graphics (not music yet, alas)

phlpp said:
Prince de Radzivil said:
Very good work.

Are you planing to modify the cities/castles view in nearest future?
Yeah, they're my highest priority right now--I am changing all the scenes before I add the new features I want, like temple or special factions (such as ways to support the Ashikaga shogunate or the imperial court), new mercenary types (adding foreigners like portugese and dutch, ming chinese, mongols, jurchens, koreans, etc), and such like that. It gets monotonous, so I do add minor features in the meantime, like new menu graphics (not music yet, alas)
Simply fantastic! Wish you good luck! Defiantly would make one of my most favourite mod.

Also if you will need some help with 2d graphic, like for example remaking the flags/mons in more pleasant colours and textures, I will be pleased to contribute.

Been playing this mod for a few days now and I really love it. I was wondering if you would be able to suppress all the kingdom fails to respond messages in the next update? I appreciate all the hard work mate, cheers.

Are there other kingdom messages that stop gameplay to a standstill because it forces you to click out of a menu? I'm probably going to move a bunch of those to just a short message that flashes on the corner

Just so you guys know I'm not dead, here's a pic of the last thing I worked on before I go to sleep tonight

new-kimono-front.jpg

new-kimono-back.jpg

for comparison, here's the old one (the one you're currently using in the public release version  :razz:)

old-kimono.jpg

that's why i'm taking forever on the scenes, i keep getting distracted by stuff that i have this need to "fix", like ugly models, lack of variety, etc etc

edit: oh yeah, i added sig codes to the bottom of the first post

Haha yeah, I'm actually making a good variety of patterns and separating male from female kimonos now (there are subtle differences in how they're cut and worn). That's not the only existing item I've remodeled -- there are higher quality katana/wakizashi/nodachi meshes and textures now, as well as improved low and medium level armors for example. I'm probably going to add a zunari-type kabuto next, probably. The thing is, I'm a lot better at coding, modelling, texturing, and so on than when I started working on this mod, so when I make something new, I tend to notice how absolutely terrible my first tries were -- and then I go back and replace them with a new, higher quality version. Hence me getting distracted all the time now, sigh

I'm not going to go overboard (yet) though. I really really want to finish the new scenes and release version 2.0, then after that, the subsequent versions will add all the variety I want

Yukimura_Sanada said:
Furrnox said:
Not my style exactly xD Still looks nice for pink liking people. ^^

that is a kimono for woman furrnox.....

Looks nice!
(maybe add a function that your wife is a companion?)

I do understand that xD But I never play as a women in M&B that's why I said that.

Back
Top Bottom