Commander Battles are still not working, (even with new files)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not one single CB server has functioned since the patch and I've been told that CB is still not working even with the new server files.
If the new server files are working then that means that zero CB servers are using the new files.
A bit strange.

Can FSE and TW make a big announcement that servers MUST update their files if they want to function properly? Then we will see for sure if the new files are working.
Can someone with access to a server look into this?

I'm also experiencing a LOT of ctd's post patch and I have a brand spanking new full installation (non steam) of both WB and NW.

It is still broke I tell you.

It seems unlikely that every single Commander Battle server has ignored the instructions to use the new server files, it seems far more likely that there is something wrong with the new files as well.

Tried hosting through game, as well as using the new files, but without success in the end

khorvboldorge said:
Tried hosting through game, as well as using the new files, but without success in the end

Well, Vincenzo said on the FSE forums, in response to the broken Commander Battles, that:
Vincenzo said:
Well I think because of that the server owners don't seem to read their PM, and nobody seems to contact them about the issue... there is no other solution to make some kind of 1.004 with maybe a bug fix or two just to force everyone to update...

But if your saying the new files also don't work then we will need to have this addressed in this upcoming new mini-patch as well.

We need Commander Battles back, NW just isn't the same without them.

I also tried it on one of my servers.
It's not working, you can't even spawn.

I tried the TaleWorlds version and the FSE version that I got PMed by Olafson.
But I think this problem should be reported on FSE instead of TaleWorlds.

Ra'Jiska said:
I also tried it on one of my servers.
It's not working, you can't even spawn.

I tried the TaleWorlds version and the FSE version that I got PMed by Olafson.
But I think this problem should be reported on FSE instead of TaleWorlds.

Thank for that, I was waiting for someone to test it properly.

FSE are now aware of the problem, Vincenzo says:
Vincenzo said:
Yes I know now I'm back home and can test it, basically its a single line switch client side, something is overwritten before it is send to the server, which is a simple fix... but it will require a full update, which we will do soon then.

So we will have a new patch out very soon.
Before that we will be getting a hotfix to get Commander Battles working again.
:grin:

A new patch ? -_-
I've to update ~20 servers each time there is a patch.
The last time it took me from 2PM to 11PM but isnce it was an update of M&B it was longer..

That could be cool if they put a system of auto update.
When there is an update, the server is automaticly updated.
It would help a lot for the stress and the time  :wink:.

Ra'Jiska said:
A new patch ? -_-
I've to update ~20 servers each time there is a patch.
The last time it took me from 2PM to 11PM but isnce it was an update of M&B it was longer..

That could be cool if they put a system of auto update.
When there is an update, the server is automaticly updated.
It would help a lot for the stress and the time  :wink:.

It will be very small.

FSE is releasing a bug fixing patch on Monday, if all goes well with the  WB bugfixing patch.

So Comander battles will be back on Monday.  :cool:

Will this also work for steam?

I have found that I cannot host commander battles..... I get kicked for cheating, or rather it undresses me and I get to run around naked infront of my company

Back
Top Bottom