Collecting army for Sigurd

Users who are viewing this thread

Attak

Regular
How to give this Sigurd his 200 men? Is it actually possible? My 200 farmers are waiting him in a nearby camp, but I can't talk about it with him.

Attak said:
How to give this Sigurd his 200 men? Is it actually possible? My 200 farmers are waiting him in a nearby camp, but I can't talk about it with him.

I suppose you have to carry all these men with you, in your party.

PD: Hey, you stole my avatar  :twisted:

mike56 said:
Attak said:

I suppose you have to carry all these men with you, in your party.

PD: Hey, you stole my avatar  :twisted:
My current limit is 119  :sad:

P.S. I was the first to use it!  :twisted:

Attak said:
My current limit is 119  :sad:

P.S. I was the first to use it!  :twisted:

Level your companions up and give them loads of points in leadership - your party size limit will increase exponentially.

kalarhan said:
its how the games works. So a feature.

By that definition nothing is a bug. And leadership is still listed as a leader skill, so your companions' values shouldn't be changing anything...

Grimes said:
kalarhan said:

By that definition nothing is a bug. And leadership is still listed as a leader skill, so your companions' values shouldn't be changing anything...

Way to read outside context. I will spell it: its WAD. Better?

Party skill is one thing. Individual skill is another. And there is a third category: full party skill. Brytenwalda works the same way.

You can ask for a better UI tooltip. Like many features in the game that are not well explained.

kalarhan said:
Grimes said:
kalarhan said:

Way to read outside context. I will spell it: its WAD. Better?

Party skill is one thing. Individual skill is another. And there is a third category: full party skill. Brytenwalda works the same way.

You can ask for a better UI tooltip. Like many features in the game that are not well explained.
Thank you for explananation, I did not play Brytenwalda more than one hour.

Attak said:

There are four companions you can find in game that will raise your cap by about 100 due to their leadership:

Aileach = Donnchadh
Cantwaraburh = Clovis
Jorvik = Helgi
Brycheiniog = Morgant

Back
Top Bottom