Co-Op Gaming and suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I used to have a great coop setup with 2 - 4 PC's (though granted most of them were well ****) I know quite alot of good FPS COOP games:

-Operation Flashpoint - This is old but I prefer the gameplay to Arma and Arma2 and much more suited to COOP in my opinion. It also has better mods.

-Sven Coop - Half-Life 1 mod, still being developed and has amazingly fun coop

-Synergy - Half-Life 2 mod, very fun.. has the Half-life 2 SP Campaign available in Coop which is fantastic.

-Serious Sam: First & Second encounters - This is a brilliant coop game, alot of fun and stupidity to be had. Theres no real challenge it's just blasting monsters, Theres a new High Definition version of both games just come out on steam that has new COOP mods too aparently, might be worth a look if like you say you have good graphics to go. Serious Sam II is wank though.

-Doomsday Engine - Gives Doom, Doom II, Doom Final, Heretic, Hexen complete 3d graphics make overs + improved net code for smoother multiplayer/COOP games. I highly recommend this one.

theres more, those were my favorites though.

Kronic said:
Always preferred ARMA over OP:FP myself, but the suggestions are appreciated as ever. :smile:

I always found Arma to be quite clunky gameplay wise, plus the AI never ever miss when they shoot at you! Complete personal preference though as I've been playing OFP since 2001 and still have it on my computer now and play regularly.. Once you learn how to use the editor it becomes a complete sandbox of a game. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom