Clunky and inconsistent battle music?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know Bannerlord has dynamic battle music, but it sounds pretty bad and inconsistent (don't know if it is tied to performance) at times: the sound clips are clearly distinguishable from each other and they just suddenly cut to another sound clip with no smoothness whatsoever (pretty jarring).

I really wish there will be an option to disable this system and have Warband's old system of static battle music.

Anyone else feels like the battle music is like this?

Last edited:
Anyone else feels like the battle music is like this?

I agree totally. Sometimes, right after I send the enemy infantry into a complete rout but seconds before it acknowledges I've won the battle, a melancholy clip will start to play as if I should be sad. Other times, I will get triumphant music that just blares at seemingly random moments.

It is, as you said, quite jarring.

I agree totally. Sometimes, right after I send the enemy infantry into a complete rout but seconds before it acknowledges I've won the battle, a melancholy clip will start to play as if I should be sad. Other times, I will get triumphant music that just blares at seemingly random moments.

It is, as you said, quite jarring.

How is your performance? I noticed that my performance was pretty bad and it sounded more jarring than the ones I seen in the videos (with better performance).

How is your performance? I noticed that my performance was pretty bad and it sounded more jarring than the ones I seen in the videos (with better performance).

Performance like FPS? I run Bannerlord rather decently on a potato, when I'm not recording and battle sizes aren't too far past 500-600.

If you mean how well my army was doing, they were fine, usually less than ten total casualties per battle.

Back
Top Bottom