Version number
Platform
Xbox Series S
Game mode
Campaign

Reydereyes

Recruit
Summary:
So with a recent update, factions without feifs are destroyed and their clans become independent. You can find the clan members on the map and interact with them, but clan leaders don't give option to recruit.
How to Reproduce: Talk to any clan leader that was a member of a destroyed faction.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
But this is already reported since half a year ago guys:

I paused my game in July last year with a hope it will be fixed soon so I can continue my campaign when the fix is there without losing hundreds of hours of progress or have clans diminished which instead I plan to use on my side.
Any idea when can it be solved? I don't think this requires any screenshots as the game simply does not support a different behaviour since kingdom break update last year. It just looks unfinished and opposite to what patch note was stating for so the kingdom breaks apart properly when it has no fiefs but clans do not give an opportunity to player to get hired anymore which was supposed to do within the time period before these diminish as well.

Back
Top Bottom