Clan Topic - The Knights Templar

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, We are still a very small clan, But an alliance is all the welcome.
I went on Warband earlier, and someone posed as a member of this clan :/ I was shocked and dissapointed that we've become somewhat of a ridicule.

Well, one of my member's MP knickname is Templar, if you think that's being an imposter. The knights Templar is a pretty popular theme for people to base their characters on I'd say. Or do you mean they were using your tag TKT?

They used the tag, in the same way I do (TKT_*Rank*_*Name*) only there rank was Master, and there name was something like "OneBigJoke". Seems the TKT may of got off on the rough foot? Some personal agenda?

socks said:
I'd just like to point out that in order of uniform badassery, from least to greatest;

Templars -> Hospitallers -> Teutonics

:neutral: although, of course, Arn: Knight Templar was a damned great movie.

This is false.  The correct order is Templars -> Teutonics -> Hospitallers.

As long as you acknowledge this self-evident fact, the Hoboknights bid you welcome to the Warband scene!

Good luck, and hopefully i will see you on the battlefield as an ally, and not as an enemy.

We gotta get a knight of saint john and were all set, also, you got MOP in the clan, good for you.

At least you don't have Cornfag in your clan. The Knights stockpiles of food would run out in 2 days, our fighters would starve, and MoP would get pissed and leave to find more food.

Pimple_of_Pixels said:
At least you don't have Cornfag in your clan. The Knights stockpiles of food would run out in 2 days, our fighters would starve, and MoP would get pissed and leave to find more food.

I didn't know that we had stooped to retarded insults so quickly.

Then, tell me why you said:
Corndawg said:
Pimple_of_Pixels said:

I didn't know that we had stooped to retarded insults so quickly.

Eh?

By saying 'we' I was using old slang.

Example:
A man walks into a bar with blood all over himself. Bartender looks at him "Done something stupid, have we?"

Back
Top Bottom