Clan Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

JokerNL, if I understand you right - the first banner should be password protected for your regiment and the second banner should be free for all? Or both should be protected. Nevermind. I added first banner as protected, and instead of the second banner (which seems to be the modern one), I added the version with red backround - for all to use.

Eiríkr Rauði, I have little problems with your banner. If I stick to the positioning, then the charges will not be visible when the banner is displayed above player heads (since it's a circle, the charges are mostly cut off). I've changed it a little, so the charges are not in the corners, but they should fit in the circle now. I hope you don't mind that.

All other banners have been added. I'll PM you with passwords before the next patch.

You are a legend m8, and yes you have done it as i suggested. The second is the national weapon of the netherlands i thought it would be a nice addition for the others who like dutch history.

fym7v7n3w4.png

Banner of the "Gula Brigaden"​

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
All other banners have been added. I'll PM you with passwords before the next patch.

I'm not sure if there's been a misunderstanding, mistake or something, but it appears neither me or my regimental leader have received a password for the banner that I requested nor have I been able to find it among the available banners.

Banner was added (to public banners, since it was also suggested there), but it seams I forgot to change one value and game ignored all new 16 banners that I added. So those banners are there, they're not visible on banner picking screen.

Thanks for reporting. Fixed for next update.

Sepp Dietrich said:
voc-1.jpg

This might be our banner, for the VOC

There's already a banner for your clan in the mod. Didn;t you get my PM with password? Or you just want me to switch the current banner to this one?

Released before the next big battle?  :mrgreen:

Tomorrow if there won't be any more new issues. However, I'll try to play a little with musket reloading stuff (I want to break it into few stages, so if interrupted, you won't have to start reloading from the begining), so probably I'll add a lot of new bugs to fix. :wink:

Could you work on this Spanish Flag for the 21e Expeditionary Contingent?

spbanner.jpg

Thanks
-Capitan Obie

What are the size limits? In pixels and in bytes.

EDIT: I suppose bytes is irrelevant actually, just need to know what the limit is for pixels.

This is the banner for the 41st, we'd like it to be added to the Private list.

g5iYH.png

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Doesn't really strike much as fitting with the mod though, does it?

We go with many different regiments as mercenaries, this is for distinction between us and our clients on the battlefield.

And obviously, we can remove the watermark.

Back
Top Bottom