Civil War

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Monbodo

Recruit
I've recently taken up the cause of one of the claimants. We took our first castle and I set about recruiting lords. Oddly, even the ones that are friendly with me (20+) refuse to join because "I'm in no position to protect them". Despite the fact that I've been destroying the factions forces.

Does anyone know what to do?

Put more points in to persashin. send a companion to find wich vassel don't like the king and are just looking for a resion to defect

My 'persuasion' is very high. Sadly I can't talk to them about their loyalty anymore, so it will mostly hit or miss.  :sad:

If I am not mistaken that line depends on where their holdings are in relation to yours, and the rest of their kingdom... not army size.

In other words say you were rebelling for the Swadians and you held Dhirim and all the castles from there to Uxkhal and had crushed every army you come up against leaving them with nothing but a few peasants to fight for them... Harringoth would still tell you that you would not be able to defend him just because of all the lands between your side and him.

Of course you would never actually get that far with Harringoth as the man is fiercely loyal to King Harlot but I was just using him as an example because he is the one who off the top of my head I can remember where his castle is for some reason. (maybe because its named after him?)

Does rtr really matter in this case though? I know it would if you were trying to recruit lords for your own faction but in this case you are working on behalf of a claimant so wouldnt their rtr be the factor?

Back
Top Bottom