SP - Battles & Sieges circle formation placement

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a diffecult time place a circle formation just where i want it to be.
Just like a placing a line formation, the circle formation start with a click and drag from the side and expand from there.
This causes the center of the formation to move.
From the start it is hard to judge exactly how far this will move and i end up with the formation in the wrong location,

A better way would be to click on a spot to place te center and then use the mousewheel (or gamepad triggers) to make the circle bigger or smaller without moving the center.

The circle is honestly useless in most senerios(though im on xbox so i. might not know everything), it is not thick enough to stop horses or good in a melee combat, its ok when you have horses in it but other than that its bad

The circle is honestly useless in most senerios(though im on xbox so i. might not know everything), it is not thick enough to stop horses or good in a melee combat, its ok when you have horses in it but other than that its bad
You can make the circle as thick as you want, and I had good succes with an combined ranged/melee formation in circle formation agains the khuzait. Just never put your archers inside a melee circle as the ai does, this makes them useless

Back
Top Bottom