SP - General Auto-move all limit

Users who are viewing this thread

You know those double arrows at the top of your inventory for moving everything valid? (not marked,etc)

When moving loot into the inventory it caps out at max inventory load, then you need to press it a second time to overload and actually grab everything.

I would like to see that auto-cap limit applied to other situations too. The main thing that got me thinking of this is selling things to towns (cap it when the town runs out of money the first click, require a second click to then move everything and give it to the town at a $ loss).

Maybe when moving troops around too (I feel like it does this first-click-limitation only in half of the troop moving instances... but I am not sure)

... and maybe some others that I cannot think of?

Oh, separate suggestion: remember my preferences everywhere, too! I set my inventory to list stuff from most valuable to least, and the game remembers this forever (along with stuff marked as no-sell). I mark the prisoners to be listed from highest rank to lowest after a battle... and I have to do that every time. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom