B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

Users who are viewing this thread

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
DOMA_ said:
Now working v2.0
  • Variety of death animations
  • Refining armor and weapon textures

New animations?

Yes it is  :smile:

And I may can add some new animatons like an attack anim or a defend anim, but I am not going to try it because they will be odd if they are in a multiplayer server, so I will just add dying animatons cause of the reason.

Just checked back and I gotta say:

Great mod! I'll definately download this! Thanks alot sir.

EDIT: Please add another mirror! It's capped at 50 kb/s wich would mean it will take 6 hours :S

Thanks in advance!

This mod is great! used it on Warsword Conquest mod although the gun sounds are missing(having red errors when gun shots are fired and results to no sounds) but still its amazing! :grin: anyone want to help me fix the missing gun sounds? :grin:

Anyways, Congratulations on your mod sire!

v2.0 is updated

• Fixed a bug no sound of 'dropped coins'
  • Fixed a bug no sounds of 'sword clashes'
  • Fixed yelling and grunting sounds
  • Decreased volume of swing sounds
  • Added newly refined armor and weapon textures (157 textures are polished, no more textures from 'Texture Fiddling' now)(no performance affected)
  • More death animations(later)

New Screenshots
a01.jpg

a02.jpg

a03.jpg

a04.jpg

a05.jpg

a06.jpg

a07.jpg

a08.jpg

a09.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.jpg

I myself I've got a problem

Very neat I'll give you that =)
problem is I can't seem to be able to enter the towns anymore, you know the 'walk around the streets option' every time I try I CTD and I don't even get an error report just M&B:W has encountered an error and needs to close. The weird thing is I don't get this error when I enter a tavern or a castle hall.
Anyways do you know what this could be and how I could fix it?
Thanks

h34t3n said:
I myself I've got a problem

Very neat I'll give you that =)
problem is I can't seem to be able to enter the towns anymore, you know the 'walk around the streets option' every time I try I CTD and I don't even get an error report just M&B:W has encountered an error and needs to close. The weird thing is I don't get this error when I enter a tavern or a castle hall.
Anyways do you know what this could be and how I could fix it?
Thanks

pyccos said:
when i go into towns i get an error message that says can not load window

Hm.. It's a little bit odd; I am gonna check them out. Thx for reporting bugs.

Added :

Cinematic Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr96WuxtY0
( A fan-made video captured by 'Vassilo') (Thx to him :grin:)

Just came into ma' mind, How are you going to add the movie into mod?

Has anyone else noticed that the new death sounds sound very similar to when anyone dies a horrible agonizing death in  a movie (IE scarab beetles in The Mummy), but no where else? They aren't very realistic....

If anyone is having problems with invisible trees in multiplayer (it happened to me and a clanmate on Random Plains) deleting/renaming [font=consolas,fixedsys]flora_kinds.txt[/font] from the Module's Data folder does the trick.

He should add the Wilhelm scream effect to the death noises

For those of you who dont know what it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio

scar1981 said:
Download is breaking up all the time :mad: Can you make another download link?
What this guy said. Super-slow and download fails every time. I could upload it to a different site myself if I was able to DL it. XD

Back
Top Bottom