- Released! Download at the bottom of this post. There is also a 3.01 patch link below the 3.0 download. You must download the 3.0 mod first as the patch does not include all of the files.
Patch location has been fixed. 12/15/2009
- 16 New Faction specific in-combat abilities. At least 3 per faction.
- Tougher lords and kings. Lords and Kings are stronger and harder to kill.
- New post-death camera. Allows the player to continue to have a mobile view of the battlefield and continued command of the action.
- New models including new lances, armors, swords, and axes
- New sound effects, including several custom sounds created by Checkmaty specifically for Chronicles of Talera
- 2 New Custom battles allow you to get a quick taste of Talera action
- 2 Illoriaon Quests. A glimpse at the start of their faction questline.
- Raise a mighty Abomination from the souls of the dead and unleash its wrath upon Talera. Beware though, such powerful entities do not like being controlled!
- One new music track
- A few unannounced features I'll let people discover on their own...
Too numerous to list, but there are many. Please re-report on any bugs post 3.0 if they still exist... I'm sure some still will, they always do...
Undoubtedly, there will be some. Report them in the bugs thread. There are a few things that were tested, but not as thoroughly as others due to time constraints. Welcome to beta testing a free mod. Enjoy the ride.
I will update this when I have some time, but primarily it is the same crew as last time (Cookie Eating Huskarl, Elenmmare, Khandrak, WhySoSerious). We did get some help from some new faces including BloodskullMannoroth, Checkmaty, and Gidion759 in this release. This is not a complete list, so I sincerely apologize if I missed someone else new. I will update this to be more specific at some point.
The Download Link (3.0 Full Version Download (roughly 140MB) :
Hotfix 3.01 Patch (released 4/7/09) is available here (size - 1MB) :
Download from mbrepository
New location - courtesy of Servitor
To Install: THIS IS NOT THE FULL MOD, this is only a small patch (roughly 1mb compressed). You must download the whole mod and unzip it first.
Unzip the 3.01 file and extract all of the contents to your Mount & Blade\Modules\Chronicles Of Talera 3.0 folder. Overwrite all existing files with the new ones.
3.01 Changes -
Probably Not Save game compatible.
Only impacts a few things, so can be applied at any time, if you choose.
Thank you to Munx for pointing out my Inquisitor mistakes!
Neutral troop changes:
Inquisitor troops improved greatly due to the following changes:
Inquisitors no longer hurt other inquisitors with Melethar's Wrath
Inquisitor army sizes increased slightly
Inquisitor troop athletics skill increased
Inquisitor head and body armor slightly increased
Inquisitors now play nice together (nearby parties will join to fight against player)
Blighted Plague Changes
Increased chance of receiving an Overseer when reviving troops
Source Code/Module System:
Last edited by a moderator: