SP Native Chronicles of Calradia: Winter of Dinhonir (Screenshot update 11th June)

Users who are viewing this thread

Keeper

Knight at Arms
The year of 2343 was the start of a dark age. When the king of Calradia, Numdril Haurfurand died, the Calradia fell in to Chaos. Life was difficult those times and surviving even harder. The Nomads were coming from the north in a great exodus and constantly raided the Calradian villages for plunder. Heathens came to the lands and corrupted the religion of Calradia. The Inquisition managed to drive the Heathens into the forests were they continued to practise their dark rituals. Mercenaries were hired from Meleandinia and soon they flooded to the lands via the havens of Lohada and paid by their captains, they fought for the freedom of Calradia... One of those mercenaries was the hero that would come forth and stop the Chaos that rages in Calradia once and for all, or enslave it and be the warlord of the Nomadic people. It is your choice.

Work in progress, X=Started, XX=Almost finished, XXX=Done.

Map: XXX  Textures: XXX  Scenes: XX  Troops: XX  Storyline: X    Quests: X 

Towns: XXX  Naval battles (storyline): X    Diplomacy system: X

SCREENSHOTS

The map and it's factions.

The grand bastion.

You will notice changes from the biginning.

Marnid has always something to say.

The priest are also ready to introduce you to god in the hard way.

The map and the kingdom borders.

Blue=Inquisition, Grey=Pilgrims, Green=Calradians, Red=Heathens, Black=Nomads, Orange=Meleandinia

The people you are working for is determined of how you act in the world.

Saint: Priests, Inquisition

Honest: Calradians, Merchants,, Nobles.

Neutral: Pilgrims.

Untrustable: Heathens, Thieves

Enemy: Nomads.

There are numerous random missions you will have to perform in your journeys. Either rob a noble or kill the heathens. This is also your choice. Being in good relations with powerful characters will be necessary for survival in this mod. There will always be hard battles and difficult diplomatic agreements in your path.

Basic information of the factions:

The Calradians are the ancient people that arrived to Calradia. They have lived in peace for hundreds of years, but it stopped in the coming of winter year 2343. Living was treacherous and cruel, for the war took the lives of numerous men and the religion was corrupted with the coming of the Heathens. The Calradians had a organized government and a strong army to keep invaders at bay, but it all was made a Chaotic corrupted system of betrayal with the numerous of hardships that the Calradians had to withstand.

Pilgrims are fanatical followers of the religion that were drove away from their homes by the coming of the Nomad invasion. They are poor and wear rags and whatever leather or fur they find for protection against the cold winter nights of Calradia. They are driven mad by the hardships they face in their every day life and the only thing in their mind is revenge.

So many new mods in progress! Everyone and their grandmother is making one :grin:

Good luck with yours Keeper, it sounds interesting.

Yes, can you post some screenshots for this mod if you have started? Well I am itching to help for these mods about texturing, modelling etc. but I must wait, for now.

Will this be using stuff from your old Northern Kingdoms mod? Looks like a similarly cold setting with less fantasy elements. :smile:

The year 2343, you say? Wouldn't 1343 be more appropriate?

Anyway, it sounds swell. Just looking at all the mods in this forum section inspires me to start one myself, but I always get far too confused. I should try, at least. Anyway, keep going.

I am not trying to copy anything. The idea is to enchant the Calradia and it's people. There will be the mythical order of Corceptors. Mechanical engineers that have advanced gunpowder weapons and Warengines. There will be a grand bastion of St.Atlinton, the Hall of kings and Gates of Mt.silverspine. I promise that the mod will be unique.  :grin: I will post screenshots as soon as possible.

Good news everyone. I have completed 1/4 of the mod and will release it next month (hopefully). I have currently done: First chapter, all the texture/graphical changes, 1/5 of the side quests and most of the the troops/npc's. I don't have much to show you as most of the stuff is storyline and quests, but when my dungeons of Mt.silverspine scenes and the grand bastion is ready, I will post some screenshots. Note: there will be fantasy creatures, but all of them will still be human like (almost).  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom