Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I use this thread for a quick beg for TW:ROME 2 EE or Book of Demons ?  I had to use all my money travelling around for job interviews and I still got not job

Wellenbrecher said:
Bought it ages upon ages ago, is it in any way different from 3? I really liked it, sure, but boy am I still played out from that one...
Normies will say it's the same.

But big boys who play Dominions a whole lot will tell you that it's not even close to the same.

It depends on how much you play it if you'll see the differences.

well I mean dominions is such a niche game that the "normies" are probably still heavily in the mariana trench of the spectrum, whilst the truly devoted are not even human beings at that point.

Total War Attila is 75% off and I want your opinions on the base game. I will get Age of Charlemagne in addition and maybe Viking Forefathers (they seem very based around campaign alone).

The base game is utterly broken in far too many ways to mention and the developers still haven't fixed the mountain of balance issues and oversights. There aren't enough mods to fix all the problems, and believe me I've looked.

You still may find it fun by virtue of it being a sandbox game, but it is a game designed from the ground up to be grindy and slow. It's also ugly as hell and some units look worse than the original mount and blade.

My wallet thanks you, I only had 20 EUR to spend after taxes, food, etc are paid. Now I can spend them on crack cocaine instead.

Back
Top Bottom