Character moving abnormally fast with 10x speed

Users who are viewing this thread

tanmoy

Recruit
Hello, I'm a very dedicated player of MNB, however facing this odd problem since last time I formatted my pc, whenever in battlefield or tavern, my character is running with a high speed (10x) which is very abnormal with just a single key press of (w/s/a/d). I've changed keys to directional keys, still it exists. Now here's a twist: this problem isnot there with warband native. However with module (Perisno 0.71/ viking conquest) Its being this major problem, the movement is so fast that it use to give me dizziness after while of playing - the character doesnot stop in between it reached to every end corner of the boundary/ wall, some one please help me to resolve this. I love this game cant forget playing it.  :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Set the
Code:
can_run_faster_with_skills = 1
in module.ini inside Viking Conquest module folder from 1 to 0 and see if it fixes your problem.

Garedyr said:
Set the
Code:
can_run_faster_with_skills = 1
in module.ini inside Viking Conquest module folder from 1 to 0 and see if it fixes your problem.
Hello, Thanks for your quick response, I have made this change. But its still there, Nothing is changed. Not for perisno nor Viking conquest. In viking conquest it was already made to 0, i tried to make it 1 to seek if there s any change, finally reverted it back to past state. Any more suggestion please?  :sad: :sad:

If you are playing vanilla VC then visit the support section and create a ticket (thread) to report your issue.

You will need to provide your game info, PC specs, etc.

You should also visit TW website and register your games (both WB and VC). It adds badges to your profile and serves as proof of valid keys.

kalarhan said:
If you are playing vanilla VC then visit the support section and create a ticket (thread) to report your issue.

You will need to provide your game info, PC specs, etc.

You should also visit TW website and register your games (both WB and VC). It adds badges to your profile and serves as proof of valid keys.
How to register it? But where to post it then?

Back
Top Bottom