Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

sunnyhui006

Recruit
How to Reproduce: Just load a save file and it happens. Party screen or in battle are the same.

Media:
A3B0F65BCA6FB4267EAAF06601291912EDF23FA7

Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz
RAM:16GB

thank you for reply! I tried Steam's Check File after posting this and it worked. Sorry I don't have the file now but I supposed I have missed some important files.

This issue happens to me when I equip the battanian noble gauntlets (both the scale and normal version) on a male character, try unequipping some clothings to see if this solves you issue for the short term

Yes I verified my files, have done a complete computer wipe of the game, re-installed. This was actually for a different reason that I will post in a different thread.

Hello, i got your file. Meanwhile, can you please try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files afterward. Please let me know if this helps with the issue.

After deleting the shaders file I have noticed that the items do look better however there is still a difference between how it is presented on the male and female character.

Back
Top Bottom