ban-26589

1. In Progress Fian bracers graphics not loading properly

Summary: The gloves item 'Fian bracers' arent loading properly. How to Reproduce: Equip Fian bracers on main chracter or npc follower and look at the model Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): all Media (Screenshots & Video): made screeenshots to show, but cant add them?
  2. Resolved Graphic Bug

So I have a bug where my character became glitched blob and game became unplayable since im an archer and i cant see **** becouse im too fat. Pls fix it, i've been playing on this character like 100+ hours and it will be really sad if i wont be able to continue my adventure. Actually it happened...
  3. Lord_Greatbrow

Resolved NPCs become glitched balls

Summary: After a while of playing, certain NPCs, specifically ones that had some sort of fur (Battanian Oathsworn) would become giant, glitchy balls. This problem went away after a while but I'm seeing that a few others are having the same problem. How to Reproduce: I haven't been able to...
  4. Akarata

In Progress Unit graphic glitch in-battle

Summary: basically this glitch makes the unit looks like a clump of texture, rendering you unable to know when or where they will strike, very very messed up How to Reproduce: I dont know, it happened when i participated in a tournament in Marunath Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  5. In Progress Equipment graphics glitch (1.57)

Summary: Loaded a save, went to trade, and noticed my character is now surrounded by a brown ball of fur... or something. 1 Mod in use (character import/export). Disabling it does nothing to fix the glitch. How to Reproduce: Get highland warlord bracers. Equip. Save. Load save. Be covered in...
  6. YouMoMCallME

In Progress Incorrect hand texture when aiming with a bow . Custom Battle (Carfyd )

Incorrect hand texture when aiming with a bow . Custom Battle (Carfyd ) https://ibb.co/T0ZMvbR BETA e1.5.8 Full Ultra Settings Steam Version No Mods Computer Specs: Win 10 gtx 1080 i7 9700k 16gb ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S SSD 500 GB
  7. In Progress Player model glitch when wearing highland warlord bracers

Video showing the issues here Screenshots Unmodded game
  8. Nodice83

In Progress e1.5.8 (12.02.2021 Hotfix) Furball Troops

Self explanatory. Furballs are quite cute, but... (reported this problem on some battanian gauntlets before). Regards
  9. In Progress Broken Highland warlord bracers

I'm using geforce now
  10. In Progress Character graph are bugged

How to Reproduce: Just load a save file and it happens. Party screen or in battle are the same. Media: Computer Specs: GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz RAM:16GB
  11. In Progress Highland Noble Bracers Graphical Glitch - e1.5.6

Summary: Loaded up a save file from the previous day. Now all Oathsworn units and everyone who wears Highland Noble Bracers turns into a glitched graphical ball. I've already deleted the Shaders folder, verified the game files, and restarted the game multiple times to no avail. Deleting the...
Back
Top Bottom