Changelist for the next release: Version 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nodscouter said:
That's kinda my point. He's quite possibly from the States, or at least he's a Christian. The people over there like to think that muslims like to talk about how to oppress women and blow up hospitals.

Really? I'm from the states and all I hear from the other side of the pond is whining about Muslems rioting in the streets and Burqa bans. If I went by that, I would say they are just as intolerant. Maybe you should think before you generalize 300 million+ people into one stereotype.

MadocComadrin said:
Nodscouter said:
That's kinda my point. He's quite possibly from the States, or at least he's a Christian. The people over there like to think that muslims like to talk about how to oppress women and blow up hospitals.

Really? I'm from the states and all I hear from the other side of the pond is whining about Muslims rioting in the streets and Burqa bans. If I went by that, I would say they are just as intolerant. Maybe you should think before you generalize 300 million+ people into one stereotype.

Please don't bring this down into a religious conflict thread. -.- And stick to the title. *points up*

But...
Madoc's right, don't generalize people into a stereotype.

Fo real? Doubt it. Wish i could play more but my internet keeps disconnecting me.

Also, something that would be ace would be to be able to do something other than mining and fighting, shouldn't there be any activities other than that?

What? no 1 else was doing anything i had to make u guys at least fear some faction. ?? me being serious never i dont believe all muslims are crazy millitant people its a sterotype that is common though so u know what i am rping as. plus its mostly a joke if i offended u sorry. but im really just joking around with all that crap, yeah and plz dont generalize ppl from states as muslim haters. those ppl r a disgrace to the country and should just gtfo.

at last,  we should have freely trading system, and also personal box.  Then we can liberate most of people from heavy manual labor.

If the money system (coins) are fixed in the update I think having civilians that are under control of specific factions may be interesting, they could go work as slaves/serfs and go work in the mines and then pay their lords the money they make. Of course, no one in their right mind would play that class, but hey! What the hell. :razz:

artifex said:
If the money system (coins) are fixed in the update I think having civilians that are under control of specific factions may be interesting, they could go work as slaves/serfs and go work in the mines and then pay their lords the money they make. Of course, no one in their right mind would play that class, but hey! What the hell. :razz:

Civilians and Serfs can both join factions (by purchasing factional clothing) in version 3. This is helpful because it grants them access to Faction Chat (have I told you guys about Faction Chat yet?)

Furthermore, they are both required to earn large amounts of denari (by trade or mining). So I'd say you may see quite a few Serfs and Civs.

You can still grind out gold from the castle treasuries, but if you really want to make money then mining expeditions and trading caravans are the way to go.

do you mean the place the beds in the starting village? it's kind of like a tavern yeah, but a real steel bar would be nice for us pimps and mercs

Laszlo said:
artifex said:

Civilians and Serfs can both join factions (by purchasing factional clothing) in version 3. This is helpful because it grants them access to Faction Chat (have I told you guys about Faction Chat yet?)

Furthermore, they are both required to earn large amounts of denari (by trade or mining). So I'd say you may see quite a few Serfs and Civs.

You can still grind out gold from the castle treasuries, but if you really want to make money then mining expeditions and trading caravans are the way to go.
  so... can you tell me release date for v3 this week maybe???

Currently experiencing a bug where many players cannot see a significant number of trees around the bandit lair. This is a real bugger and I don't know how to fix it, so no ETA.

would their graphics settings cause it? theres always been the issue of invisible trees on open plain maps due to graphics settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom