Change of Lords use of cavelry

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys

Is it possible to vhange how much the Lords uses and recruits horsemen and cavelry ??

i think they use to many horsemen/cav'... so is it possible to change it ??

Dennis

it probably is, but your going to need someone a bit more knowledgeable in the programming language (ive only recently started to learn it).

My guess is there is probably a set "preference" for certain units over others., it would explain the relatively similar composition of armies

Helmuth said:
The only thing i can think of is removing the horses from horsemen inventories using Morgh tools, that way they become like footmen. But that method affects all units of the type, even the ones uses by you.

You can keep a second set of units for the Lords and make a separate group for yourself.

The easiest way would be to use Morgh's Tools to edit the various "party templates" to your liking. These include the lists of troop types (and a numeric range) that will be used to reinforce all NPC parties in the game--for lords and centers (towns/fortresses). The troop types are self-explanatory and the numeric range gives the number of troops that will be added each time that party template is used (the game picks a random value in the range).

Back
Top Bottom