Celtic Village

Users who are viewing this thread

ealabor said:
Though I may look at improving some things which wouldn't have an impact, or at least a minimal impact on performance
Perhaps the realistic colors mod by Lucke189 could help:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,120098.0.html
But this could be a performance stealer as it also introduces new grass meshes, but one can always choose to not install those.
Not sure if you're authorized to use it though...

Regards

Omg did you just went travelling into the past and took some photos on a true celtic village?  :grin:

It's amazing and looks so realisitic, good job!  :wink:

Winterz said:
Omg did you just went travelling into the past and took some photos on a true celtic village?  :grin:

It's amazing and looks so realisitic, good job!  :wink:

AGREE.

Negro of Serbia said:
I hope the PL will be optional if ealabor intends to implement it...otherwise it would be too laggy...

I remember Hundred Years War for Warband,and when i was installing it,it contained polished landscapes and something else...so it isn't laggy at all...and i agree with that ealabor should use PL about not having that issue,laggs.

Negro of Serbia said:
In HYW mod PL is made optional install, and it also depends on the computer specs...

But, let's not off topic on this. :smile:

Yes,but maybe ealabor could make it optional in setup menu for this mod for Warband,so it won't have any laggs as in Hundred Years War ( Warband.) which also has PL optional in setup menu.
And agree,we should stop this now and wait ealabor's answer.  :smile:

Excellent scening! Lots of details, I too once made a village map with only one bridge into it. Needless to say, its never been so fun to massacre peasant! :razz:

Looking forward to it.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Excellent scening! Lots of details, I too once made a village map with only one bridge into it. Needless to say, its never been so fun to massacre peasant! :razz:

Looking forward to it.

Yeah,it's 1 000 000 times better than 1.011 Vanilla,cause lots of improved textures,details,HDR mod,animations,formations,weapons...EVERYTHING! :mrgreen:

It will definitely be better on Warband port than on the original Mount and Blade 1.011 version.
And i saw one picture on 1.011 long time ago on TW center forums,i think it's something like this a Celtic Village and ealabor said it's low poly,so surely it will be better on Warband.

:grin:

Back
Top Bottom