Celtic Village

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously, check Vikingr out. Their water, weather effects, light...superb.

Merlkir said:
Seriously, check Vikingr out. Their water, weather effects, light...superb.
Any link on that?

is this it?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154494.0.html

I'm downloading it now, but from the screenshots, it is impressive.
Probably they did the same things the guys did for MB on RUS XIII.

Looks like PL just without the dark lighting overlay.

My only problem with PL and most other terrain/particle editing mods is the fact that its required to alter the main game files.

ealabor said:
Looks like PL just without the dark lighting overlay.

My only problem with PL and most other terrain/particle editing mods is the fact that its required to alter the main game files.

Yeah I really think worrying about cosmetic improvements should be a imediate concearn for the 1st release. I mean, whatever changes is good, but I think this kinda stuff, such as applying PL or not, can be done later once there's a running mod for the comunity. Eventually people will start trying these graphical improvements themselves and sharing it on the forums. Also it's always a good idea to keep this on a user preference basis, meaning whoever wishes to apply this mod will do it and those who don't like it won't be forced to have it.

Ealabor,are there scenes to work on in Carthage,Ptolemaic Empire,Macedon,Rome,Seleucid Empire,Scithia etc. or just in north,around Germanic tribes and Celts?

I have just played the "Full Invasion" mod for Warband with Macedonians on Multiplayer where everyone (which is cool)form a phalanx and wait for the zombies-the faction for that mod,and i can't imagine how cool will Macs look in Hegemony 268.B.C. :mrgreen:

100/100. It's perfect just look at the details closely.
Btw Belendor i think we were playing together once...

JankoMega said:
100/100. It's perfect just look at the details closely.
Btw Belendor i think we were playing together once...

Uh? Together?

Yep i think on The Arena,not sure.
Oh and who cares about that,just care about this great mod growing and growing. :smile:

no doubt it is beautiful.. but it will be even more so when my Legions enslave the villagers and put the mark of the Empire on it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom