celtvillage3.jpg

celtvillage4.jpg

celtvillage5.jpg

celtvillage6.jpg

celtvillage7.jpg

celtvillage8.jpg

celtvillage.jpg

Just one word as always BEAUTIFUL! :shock:
Especially the bridge which takes you over the river to this wonderful village.
Really nice work E.

I imagined myself and my army burning that nice cozy looking village. Now I have to go get a clean pair of pants.

But yeah, it looks freaking awesome, porting it to warband sure is making the whole thing much much better. Keep it up!

Awww, them celts think they're people!  :grin:

Fantastic stuff, Ealabor. Swear if the engine allowed you and the Hegemony team would have made a MMO of antiquity!

Awesome!  :grin:
Nooooo, don't apply polished landscapes...maybe make it optional - it's simple for everyone who wishes to add it, but don't make it default...

Looks nice. Hell I wouldn't mind living there! I notice one of the houses seems to have chimneys. Is that really a feature of iron age Gaulish houses? I assumed the smoke would just be allowed to drift through the thatch.

Very nice!
It feels really intimate =p

Anyway, are you going to play with particle effects for the mod? 

Spongly said:
Looks nice. Hell I wouldn't mind living there! I notice one of the houses seems to have chimneys. Is that really a feature of iron age Gaulish houses? I assumed the smoke would just be allowed to drift through the thatch.

Its actually a blacksmith. I posted a reference pic from which I made the model in the Gergovia thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145369.0.html  second post.

Outlawed said:
Very nice!
It feels really intimate =p

Anyway, are you going to play with particle effects for the mod? 

Well, I forgot to add smoke from some of the buildings if thats what you mean.

I'm talking about fog density and the light particles.
I don't know what The Vikinger team did on their mod, but the lighting is superb.

Back
Top Bottom