CD Key not working in promocode field

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase Bannerlord but when I enter my key from Mount and Blade into the promocode field it says "Please enter a valid coupon code".

My code is valid as I activated Mount and Blade with it.

Thanks for any help.

What? Are you saying you put the code that unlocked warband back in and expect it to unlock Bannerlord? I’m confused

Steam won't recognise that I have Mount and Blade installed on my computer. I've tried adding a non steam game but it still gives me the option to buy it when I already have it

Okay that is NOT the problem I thought you were having......
Steam Support is your best bet then

Not steam. But you'd think they'd recognise that I own the game and apply the discount. Whatever. I'm really just trying to get this website to accept my key.

Steam won't recognise that I have Mount and Blade installed on my computer. I've tried adding a non steam game but it still gives me the option to buy it when I already have it

Have you tried buying Bannerlord from Taleworlds store and entering the Mount and Blade product key there for the discount?

Don't think it works. They said only when you bought it by online platforms. Try to contact the support, but don't think it will work.

Just a thought, but can't you register CD keys with Steam in order to activate there? If so then maybe Steam will give you a new code that works, or maybe the original CD code will be "in the system".

Back
Top Bottom