Cavalry and Tactics

Users who are viewing this thread

My point was just that it's kind of a ridiculous opinion and the cavalry clearly dealt a "serious blow", I suppose :lol: I mean just watch the thing again, half the infantry don't get up I'm pretty sure they died.

Ok and I respectfully disagree  :lol: no matter how many times you watch the gif, there's only a handful that don't get up by the end of it, out of possibly 100 troops. I don't know what you consider a serious blow, but that ain't it chief.

NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
vicwiz007 said:
Yeah the thing is, it appears as if hardly anybody even died in that gif. I can't find a single cavalryman die, and it looks like most of the infantry just get knocked on their backs. Such a charge should not be so inconsequential, but I'm glad at least that the spear wall (who should have the advantage) doesnt seem to have taken too serious of a blow.

Well that's because hardly anyone landed an attack. :lol: if this was warband the first few horsemen would have been oneshotted, and most of the first rank of spearmen would have died. The cavalrymen probably wouldn't have made it through. Silly, but way better than this.
Maybe It Is a homage to A-Team were people was shooting all the time and nobody gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom