Cavalry and Bad Mechanics

Should Cav playhers be banned

• Yes (Forever)

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Yes (3 months)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No (I think couching people in the back is good gameplay)

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Explain, please, unless a simple increase in the cost of cavalrymen will not solve the problem of their imbalance. I only play single player and captain mode, so I don’t know the intricacies.
Because definitely a rider must be stronger than any infantryman.

Explain, please, unless a simple increase in the cost of cavalrymen will not solve the problem of their imbalance. I only play single player and captain mode, so I don’t know the intricacies.
Because definitely a rider must be stronger than any infantryman.
Basically playing tdm is a nightmare because you get stabbed in the back by some noob with a lance every 2 seconds.

*It's not for people who refuse to adapt to the game then tell people who enjoys their game not to do so and call them *****es and noobs, make a mistake and not acknowledge it then throw the **** at other people.
Just ban them, all they do is stab people in the back all day. Nobody can adapt to some cav noob stabbing you in the back every second.

It's pretty much a you problem Thistle, everytime I go on TDM I pick the 100g classes, drop everything except my 1h, and I still don't get stabbed in the back by cav half as much as I am killed by mobbing 2 handed players. Because I keep a check on my surroundings.

He's exaggerating a lot but I get where he's coming from. The cost for cavalry needs to be much, much higher in TDM alongside whatever nerfs they're planning, and other classes should have a further reduction of riding skill if not disallowing it completely. I personally think shock troops should be slightly more expensive in TDM too because like Mabons says, it's pretty much just mobs of two handers aside from the cavalry and archers.

Adding friendly fire might help with the archers but who knows.

It's pretty much a you problem Thistle, everytime I go on TDM I pick the 100g classes, drop everything except my 1h, and I still don't get stabbed in the back by cav half as much as I am killed by mobbing 2 handed players. Because I keep a check on my surroundings.
Don't you insult 2 handers, they are the backbone of this game. This thread is to insult cav. Also why don't you play sergeant or spear inf etc?

Last edited:
Look everyone does it, we all play cav when we first get the game because otherwise we get recked in melee, there shouldn't be cav at all because it encourages people to play the game by riding around couching instead of melee so the playerbase remains useless at melee.

Back
Top Bottom