Cars, and normal units...and massacre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone think it would be funny, this wouldn't be a serious mod obviously, but a maybe a mod that puts a Car into the game, with like, invincible stats and whatnot, whatever it takes, but ALL other units stay the same, except maybe the Lords...and you can just mow down people in your car, or something funny like that, imagine hitting horses, and watching the Physics of people flying.

Stupid idea I know, but I got the idea with my cousin the other day when I rammed into like 10 guys and had them all knocked down.

So.. you and your cousin knocked down 10 people, were chased by cops, then dropped into a wireless cafe to post this?

Here's a tip: throw pepper on the ground so the dogs can't smell!

Ok, anyway, cars are hard to implement, although this kind of a mod would still be possible and hilarious- the car would whinny and probably rock up and down- if anything that'd make it all the better. Learn to mod if you're serious.

...When I said knocked down, I meant in the game, on a horse, I charged and hit 10 guys down...not in real life. Still, funny what you said, made me chuckle.

Of course it'd be hard, but hilarious like you said, I could imagine so much funny stuff happening...I mean, they'd all be normal medieval soldiers...n you'd just be in a Car...but one that is fast, power and can withstand tons of hits :razz:

Would be funny but not worth it in Mount&Blade moding. Unless you would not mind a horse-sound-making car. Or a galloping car or a rearing car.

Yes, as I said, that would only help it.

If anyone has a car model I'll do it. Give the car extreme damage and make it an epic mount- hell, I could even make different starting classes- a mini, a Horizon (explodes on contact  :smile:)..etc

It is funny to see a mechanical vehicle ride like a horse but, for me anyway, the effect wears of after a bit and just becomes irritating.
Anyway, for an example of this, see the Star Wars MOD which has Forest speeder bikes built on to horse animation.
I`m not having a go at that MOD as there are plenty of interesting animals you can ride.
Wasn`t there also a MOD at one time where you could ride a giant chicken?

Good look on your project anyway

demondogx said:
cars in mount & blade would be stupid

Generally I agree, but for a non serious MOD it may be fun, as long as someone could animate the car to drive rather than canter or trot.  A MOD based on `Army of Darkness` could be done. 
Now wouldn`t that be interesting, trying to set your characters face to have a chin like Bruce Campbells,  `If chins could kill ?`  In this case maybe they could  :grin:

army of darkness in m&b could be fun
but as far as ive seen it
most of the mods that are modern or futuristic don't look good on m&b

demondogx said:

No, you don't get the point. Why is this humour lost on you? Who the hell wouldn't want to run over people in a galloping car?

A mod where you can play Ash with his chainsaw hand and sawn-off boomstick is just PWN! :grin: Someone, make it now plz! :grin:

Elenmmare said:
demondogx said:

No, you don't get the point. Why is this humour lost on you? Who the hell wouldn't want to run over people in a galloping car?
there is a perfect game for that its called carmageddon

The following post contains so much awesome stuff, may make some people demand stupid mods;
Did I ever release my "Yellow Jeep The Artillery Marker" mod? It had a jeep with gears to set speed and it acted like an artillery marker. It was fun on flat maps but the damn "Fix the damn Y coordinat" thingy never worked like it should and you drove into stuff...

Yeah, I didn't did I... But I'm pretty I sure posted some screenshots and the source code.

Oh, yea here it is in the Battlestar Galactica mods thread,
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,33462.msg864343.html#msg864343

Elenmmare said:
So.. you and your cousin knocked down 10 people, were chased by cops, then dropped into a wireless cafe to post this?

Ok, anyway, cars are hard to implement, although this kind of a mod would still be possible and hilarious- the car would whinny and probably rock up and down- if anything that'd make it all the better. Learn to mod if you're serious.

Actually, the car wouldnt whinny, or rock. Just check out the new Star wars MOD, the bikes dont do any of that. I think this would be possible.

Elenmmare said:

Bloody hell, this is a good idea. I'm seriously going to see if I can pull this off.

It would be fun for a little bit then get boooorrrrriiinnnnggg, at least for me.

Its just like Exporting your guy and haveing him do 1000 damage and runing faster then any horse, its fun for a little bit then gets boring.

Back
Top Bottom